• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Site Advisor site rating

Started by Jitgos, November 16, 2006, 06:52 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Jitgos

I have the Site Advisor firefox extension installed and just noticed that the forum has a red bad rating. On http://www.siteadvisor.com/sites/soulawakenings.com/  it says "After entering our e-mail address on this site, we received 8.3 e-mails per week. They were very spammy".

I made a free account and left a comment defending the site and giving it a good rating. I know many people use this site advisor tool so it might be a good idea for more people rate and leave a comment to get the site back into the green.

Jeremy

NC2NH

Quote from: jitgos on November 16, 2006, 06:52 PM NHFT
"After entering our e-mail address on this site, we received 8.3 e-mails per week. They were very spammy".

That's strange. I've only received one spam message since May, and the spammer was quickly taken care of.

Jitgos

Yeah I don't know how they do their tests exactly, but I think they set up an email address and then only use that email address for one site and see what spam they get. I'm not sure how many people use it so it's probably not that big of an issue. The reason I think this is kind of important to try and correct is that when you have this site advisor installed and then search on a major search engine it will flag the link as a bad site and most people will never click.

Russell Kanning