• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Shooting the bastards?

Started by error, November 05, 2006, 03:21 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

error

Is it time to shoot the bastards?

Someone has been running all over my site this afternoon posting comments encouraging everyone to shoot to kill corrupt government officials.

Here's a representative excerpt:

Solution? Buy guns and shoot and kill all corrupt government
officials. The goons have interrogated me, and when it comes
to corruption, why waste taxpayer money with court actions,
imprisoning the corrupted government thug, etc..
just shoot them in the face, point-blank, with a 12-guage
birdshot. CASE CLOSED!!! Instead of years of misery while
waiting for a verdict, waiting and watching for the thug to
die in jail after over $100,000 is spent in the entire process,
go to the store, buy a box of 12-guage birdshot (or buckshot)
for less than 10 dollars, and level the playing field in an instant. I am sick and tired of watching government employees doing their dirty deeds, and having to waste the taxpayers' money for "justice." Even after all that, the thugs can
still walk free from court, after state (tax-paid) lawyers
get the thug government officials off the hook.
Why go through all that hassle, when you know if a
government official is dirty, just clean him up yourself
with a shotgun, bow-and-arrow, Rambo knife to the chest, etc...
This is how to take America back!!!!!

What do you think? Is this guy for real, or some overzealous government bureaucrat trying to set me up? Is it time to shoot the bastards? And is 12-gauge birdshot really the way to go?

aries

No but I cant blame those that do. I've had that feeling before.

I think it's healthy to talk about it and you should allow it... but dont agree with it publicly.

Kat Kanning

Russell Kanning

Quote from: aries on November 05, 2006, 05:31 PM NHFT
... but dont agree with it publicly.
Do the right thing .... not the politically correct one. Covering your butt is for lawyers and politicians.

aries

Quote from: Russell Kanning on November 06, 2006, 05:19 AM NHFT
Quote from: aries on November 05, 2006, 05:31 PM NHFT
... but dont agree with it publicly.
Do the right thing .... not the politically correct one. Covering your butt is for lawyers and politicians.
And people who run profitable and widely-read websites. I'm not talking about covering his butt per se, but his reputation as a website.

People believe the out-there and absurd news on homeland stupidity because the owner doesnt ramble about killing politicians. People dont believe prisonplanet because, whether or not the news is true, it's presented in such a... colorful manner.

error

I don't ramble about killing politicians, that's true.

I try not to tell people leaving comments what to ramble about, though I generally prefer if it's relevant to the topic at hand.

By the way, people believe the out-there and absurd news on Homeland Stupidity because I quote chapter and verse the government regulation it comes from. 8)

"Entertaining and insightful" -- Jim Harper, Cato Institute

aries

Quote from: error on November 06, 2006, 08:44 AM NHFT
I don't ramble about killing politicians, that's true.

I try not to tell people leaving comments what to ramble about, though I generally prefer if it's relevant to the topic at hand.

By the way, people believe the out-there and absurd news on Homeland Stupidity because I quote chapter and verse the government regulation it comes from. 8)

"Entertaining and insightful" -- Jim Harper, Cato Institute

The stupidity threat is the best feature. Do you have a link to that image, if it's dynamic? I dont know if you already do this, but it's a good way to let people link you, by letting them hotlink that image with a link back to your site. Better than a simple ad for your site, it's a kind of funny button for people to chuckle at and click to find out the origin of.

error

Click on the image and you'll get complete instructions, including code you can cut and paste. :)

The same goes for the Potential Threat to the Nation image below there. :)

mvpel

Quote from: error on November 05, 2006, 03:21 PM NHFTWhat do you think? Is this guy for real, or some overzealous government bureaucrat trying to set me up?
My guess is he's about as real as all the 13-year-old girls online looking to meet up for sex with fifty-year-old perverts.

Or he's a statist looking for anyone to hand him ammo with which to mount a Carl Drega smear campaign against limited-government activists.

Brock

Quote from: mvpel on November 06, 2006, 12:23 PM NHFT
My guess is he's about as real as all the 13-year-old girls online looking to meet up for sex with fifty-year-old perverts.

So, fairly credible?

aries

Quote from: Brock on November 06, 2006, 05:37 PM NHFT
Quote from: mvpel on November 06, 2006, 12:23 PM NHFT

So, fairly credible?

Mark Foley is not 13  ::)