• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Rescinding membership in Free State Project

Started by Objectivist, November 09, 2006, 07:53 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

d_goddard

Quote from: Rochelle on November 10, 2006, 04:24 PM NHFT
as far as character development goes, I've seen it done better
Oh, make no mistake, she's a thoroughly mediocre novelist.
But her ideas and perception were and still are truly stunning.

error

Oh yes, her. I've gotten email from her in the last week. It wasn't pleasant.

And as for her being too good to date me, well, let's just say I would turn HER down after reading that post (and my email).

Lloyd Danforth

I'm not going to comment on the obvious in this topic

Rosie the Riveter

Quote from: d_goddard on November 10, 2006, 10:11 AM NHFT
Always remember this piece of wisdom my father has shared with me ever since I was a boy:
There's nobody purer than a reformed whore!

I like that one  :)

Rosie the Riveter

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on November 10, 2006, 06:40 PM NHFT
I'm not going to comment on the obvious in this topic

I always knew you were one of the smartest among us  ;)

Lloyd Danforth

KBCraig

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on November 10, 2006, 06:50 PM NHFT
I am and I get a lot of shit about it ;D

But instead of a reformed whore, Lloyd is an unrepentant slut.  ;)

aries

Geez I dont care how much I get insulted by Libertarians, I'm in NH for good and I'll always be in touch with my politicians, probably urging them to vote for small government. I'm willing to go beyond that nominal involvement now, but even later on if my interest fades, I'll still be here and I'll still be voting.

Never take attacks as a reason to abandon your ideals. I'm of about 5 minds politically myself. I'm a registered republican, I vote mostly republican, I'm an anarchocapitalist, and a very socially conservative christian, all at the same time. I just divide these into my "personal views," "idealist political views," "realist political views," and "bad hair day political views."

But, Objectivist my friend if you mustnt move then that is your destiny. Buckle up.

Fluff and Stuff

Who is Jaqueline Mackie Paisley Passey?!

She was on of the 1st golden porcs and has blogged since before it was cool.

Rocketman

Quote from: aries on November 10, 2006, 10:46 PM NHFT
But, Objectivist my friend if you mustnt move then that is your destiny. Buckle up.

I'd say its his density.   ;D

Dreepa

Quote from: error on November 10, 2006, 05:12 PM NHFT

And as for her being too good to date me, well, let's just say I would turn HER down after reading that post (and my email).
Depends on what she looks like. ;)

error

Quote from: Dreepa on November 10, 2006, 11:21 PM NHFT
Quote from: error on November 10, 2006, 05:12 PM NHFT
Depends on what she looks like. ;)

You must not have clicked through and clearly seen her picture there... :)

Michael Fisher

Kat Kanning

Quote from: Objectivist on November 09, 2006, 07:53 PM NHFT
I hereby withdraw from the Free State Project, including the pledge to be among the first 1,000.

-Objectivist
aka
Brandon Cropper

Sounds like a good move to me.

Friday

Quote from: Objectivist on November 09, 2006, 07:53 PM NHFT
I hereby withdraw from the Free State Project, including the pledge to be among the first 1,000.

-Objectivist
aka
Brandon Cropper

You do realize that neither NHFree.com, nor the Free State Project, has any editorial control over Pledgebank.com and any pledges you choose to sign there, right?  As for withdrawing from the FSP, that sounds A-OK to me.  The FSP welcomes Muslims (and members of every other religious group), but it refuses bigots.  Just send an email to spierre@freestateproject.org and I'll purge you faster than you can say "raghead".   :-*