• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Vicious Los Angeles gang terrorizes city

Started by error, November 10, 2006, 05:57 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

error

A vicious street gang has been terrorizing the residents of Los Angeles, Calif., and shocking new video has surfaced of gang members brutally assaulting a Hollywood resident.

William Cardenas, 24, was brutally beaten August 11 by two members of the street gang known as LAPD, sparking outrage in the community.

In addition to being choked by a knee to the neck and viciously punched until his face was bloody, the street gang kidnapped him for, they allege, getting in their way as they were going after someone else. Cardenas is now being held by the LAPD's parent gang, known as the DA. While the gang is believed to be holding Cardenas alive, they have not yet made any demands.

The DA's leader is a man named Steve Cooley, formerly a reserve LAPD thug who quickly rose through the ranks of the organized crime syndicate to take the gangs' top spot. Cooley should be considered armed and dangerous and citizens are urged not to approach him.

More, including video: http://www.homelandstupidity.us/2006/11/10/los-angeles-police-beating-caught-on-video/

Lloyd Danforth

Realistically, some of NH's cities much have some gang activity.  I know gangs fill a void in some young folks lives and primarily make money supplying ilegal products to people.
But, they are not good things and can change neighborhoods.  The violence over drug turf can endanger innocent peole.
When you see signs of this stuff starting up, what the hell can you do?

KBCraig

My professional experience, which can be confirmed by any medical professional, is that someone shouting "I can't breathe!" is, indeed, breathing.

error

Quote from: KBCraig on November 10, 2006, 06:54 PM NHFT
My professional experience, which can be confirmed by any medical professional, is that someone shouting "I can't breathe!" is, indeed, breathing.

Yes, after they remove the knee from your neck which was preventing you from breathing in the first place.

KBCraig

Quote from: error on November 10, 2006, 08:19 PM NHFT
Quote from: KBCraig on November 10, 2006, 06:54 PM NHFT

Yes, after they remove the knee from your neck which was preventing you from breathing in the first place.

Funny, but having watched that video several times, I'm pretty sure the "punching" cop keeps his knee on the neck the whole time. Just like the guy on the ground keeps taking deep breaths to yell that he can't breathe, while actively resisting being handcuffed. People who can't breathe not only don't yell, they quickly stop resisting.

I'm not commenting on whether or not this guy needed to be arrested, because we don't know that. I'm only commenting on the abuse claim.

Kevin

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on November 10, 2006, 06:34 PM NHFT

Huh?  When you see signs of a government starting up?  Run for office? 

David

error, I like your style. 

Btw, I have severe asthma, it is a great fear of my of being mistreated by the cops such as hogtied, which killed a man in ohio, or something like that. 

burnthebeautiful

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on November 10, 2006, 06:34 PM NHFT
Realistically, some of NH's cities much have some gang activity.  I know gangs fill a void in some young folks lives and primarily make money supplying ilegal products to people.
But, they are not good things and can change neighborhoods.  The violence over drug turf can endanger innocent peole.

I don't mind most of the things that organized crime does, like run gambling operations, sell drugs and guns, etc, as I don't think there's anything wrong in partaking in those activities. It's just a shame that underground "businessmen" are so hostile to competition, and often don't have any reservations when it comes to initiating force.

error

You should see how hostile to competition the so-called "legal" businessmen are, who pay off politicians to pass regulations which will put their competitors at a disadvantage.

Atlas

The LA gangs know that gun control is an effective tool for them in CA. But, I'm sure the NH gangs know that they don't want to stray too far from their respective blocks, cause they know the average NH citizen (who's armed) ain't nothing to play with - unless of course they're one of the recent transfers from the People's Pathetic Rep of Mass.

mvpel

I'm sure that if the LAPD started prancing around like a bunch of showgirls, instead of being viciously effective in bringing violent criminals to heel, there would be a tremendous uproar as the criminals took over the city, criminals who wouldn't even have the pretense of being held accountable for abusing other criminals, let alone innocent people.

Chris Rock: How Not to Get Your Ass Kicked by the Police

There's an FBI investigation open on this particular incident, so we'll see what comes of that.

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: error on November 13, 2006, 01:35 PM NHFT
You should see how hostile to competition the so-called "legal" businessmen are, who pay off politicians to pass regulations which will put their competitors at a disadvantage.

Blood Free Driveby's ;D

Roycerson

Quote from: KBCraig on November 11, 2006, 01:02 AM NHFT
Funny, but having watched that video several times, I'm pretty sure the "punching" cop keeps his knee on the neck the whole time. Just like the guy on the ground keeps taking deep breaths to yell that he can't breathe, while actively resisting being handcuffed. People who can't breathe not only don't yell, they quickly stop resisting.

I'm not commenting on whether or not this guy needed to be arrested, because we don't know that. I'm only commenting on the abuse claim.

Kevin

Alright I've reserved judgement about you until now but I've made up my mind.  You are either phenomenally incompentent or an imposter.  I have enough mat time under my belt to know that these guys are either phenomenally incompetent or just out to hurt the guy.  

He was totally subdued.  His legs were free but that didn't matter because he wasn't using them except to support himself because he was stuck so awkwardly on that curb.  That leaves one arm for each thug.  The one that did the punching had his left arm on his hip and his right controlling the victims left arm.  He chose to take his left arm away from it's relaxed postion on his hip in order to free up his right arm for punching.  Why not use this new advantage he's discovered in his left arm to ensure dominance of the victim's left arm?  Because then he wouldn't get to punch the guy in his face and clearly he wanted to punch him in the face.  Meanwhile the other officer is controlling the victims right arm with only one arm while the other arm is busy TALKING ON THE RADIO!!!!!  Whenever HE chose to bring his second arm into the equation he had no problem controlling the victim's right arm.  The really rediculous thing about that is that when he attempted bring the victims right arm to his side he was stopped not by the victim who had no leverage at all with which to resist but by the punching arm of that bald bastard.  Upon realizing that in order for his partner to subdue the the right arm he would have to stop punching him the bald bastard moves his punching arm out of the way by resting it on his hip.... why?  because it was not needed to subdue the guy.  It was easy to hold the guy down one handed so long as he didn't shake around with all the punching.

So, either you're arguing that if you can't hold a guy down with one hand It's OK to beat the shit out of him even if it is counterproductive to the goal of handcuffing him which would make you an evil masochistic motherfucker who represents all that is wrong the law enforcement.  Or you're totally incompentent and despite I'm assuming at least a little training in joint manipulation and related activities you're totally oblivious to the idea that two arms are better than one and if you're trying to hold someone down you should seriously consider using both hands to do so.  

As soon as both cops used both hands he was easily held down w/o the need to break his nose.  He hit that dude because he wanted to and if you're so biased you can't see that than you're part of problem.  All cops are crooked.

KBCraig

Quote from: Roycerson on November 20, 2006, 09:56 AM NHFT
Alright I've reserved judgement about you until now but I've made up my mind.

Thank goodness. The suspense was killing me!

::)