• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Rainey days and sick kids

Started by Raineyrocks, November 12, 2006, 11:16 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Raineyrocks

Just a frustration rant:
I missed helping Tyler Stearns on election day because my daughter has been getting migraines, then about 2 weeks ago she started vomitting with the migraines so of course she (not her fault) had a bad "episode" Monday before election. I was so scared she had a brain tumor so I spent Tuesday at the doctors, they don't think it's a tumor because of eye exams they performed there so I am relieved to say the least.  I'm going to have her tested for food allergies.
Sooooo just when I thought I was done at the doctors my youngest daughter just came to me with itchy, bumps.  I think it's Chicken Pox so now it's off to the doctors to make sure tomorrow.
My 16 year old daughter (migraine kid), came home with a letter from school stating she needs her booster DTP by November 30th or she can't come back to high school.  I know alot of people disagree with sending kids to public school but she wants to go. Anyways I just found an exemption form for New Hampshire that I am going to get notarized and see what happens.
I am going to go exercise and help my husband build his shed before it rains, hope everyone has a great day! :)