• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Fully Informed Juries

Started by jcpliberty, January 03, 2005, 03:23 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

rothamerica

I downloaded the "True or False" brochure from the FIJA.  How many do we need to print?  I would be happy to do the printing.

jcpliberty

Well, I guess my luck number tonight is 1000...so 1000 I suppose. We've never done this in NH before, so we don't know for sure. That should hold us over for awhile.

JP

FTL_Ian

Awesome!  I'd always wanted to do this down here.  Dammit I wish I was in NH.  Please take pictures, and make sure there is more than one of you there in case the cops harass you (Of course I'm thinking about FL cops, apparently they are nicer there).

I wonder what the response would be if you mailed letters describing this to the Judges, I suppose it's possible they are ignorant of this right as well...
Ian

jcpliberty

In MA they print up the prospective juror list for the whole next year in December... wonder if NH does that... we could MAIL THEM instead.... then we are SURE to hit every prospective Juror.....

JP

rothamerica

I'm printing up 100 copies of the "True or False" brochure from FIJA.  Who wants them? ::)

rothamerica

Make that 1000 copies.  Sorry... ;D

jcpliberty

Quote from: Scott Roth on January 09, 2005, 03:32 PM NHFT
Make that 1000 copies.  Sorry... ;D

I'll take 200. I can hand them out easily.

JP

Kat Kanning

I'll take some, Scott. Thanks!  I just need to figure out when's a good time to hand them out.

Dave Ridley

Scott brings some with you wherever you go maybe... if you're at the Monadnock porcs meeting wednesday you can hand some of them out there for others to hand out.

rothamerica

Lori and I plan to be there, if no one has any objections.  I'll bring along some brochures too.

rothamerica

I've got 400 printed and folded so far... : ::)

Kat Kanning

Great, Scott...see you both there!

Kat Kanning

We can help fold while we chat tomorrow night :)

rothamerica

Already folded. ;D  But looking forward to the company...

jcpliberty

Quote from: katdillon on January 11, 2005, 09:17 PM NHFT
We can help fold while we chat tomorrow night :)

What's going on tomorrow?

JP