• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

For Californians only!

Started by LocalParty.Org, November 18, 2006, 10:17 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Braddogg

Quote from: LocalParty.Org on November 20, 2006, 11:35 AM NHFT
I argue that we should not stop concentrating there, while concentrating elsewhere should also be done without interfering with the NH-trek. And that is possible.

Every person not concentrating in NH is "interfering with the NH-trek."  Not to say that y'all should be FORCED to relocate or anything like that, but it's a simple observation: every person relocating to another part of California is a person not relocating to NH. 

I may have a different perspective because I grew up 15 minutes from NH, and I fully admit that probably skews my view of things, but I'm downright excited about all the things going on in NH.  The New Hampshire Liberty Alliance endorsed 131 candidates for the State House of Representatives, with 75 of them winning office.  That's out of a legislature of 400.  A Free Stater is already in the NH House.  The Kannings run a newspaper.  There's a nationally syndicated radio show out of Keene.  There are meetings and get-togethers at least once a week of liberty-lovers somewhere in the state -- and they get more than five people to show up, most of the time.  The Merimack Valley Porcs get more than a few dozen at their monthly meetings.  I'm graduating from college at the end of the year, and I could go anywhere in the world to start my life, but why would I go anywhere other than NH?  It seems like a no-brainer to me.  Of course, I don't know California, and maybe California has a really (really really) underground liberty movement I haven't heard of yet.  But after hanging around the NHFree boards . . . it just seems like fun up there!

error

Not to mention all the things going on behind the scenes.  :)

LocalParty.Org

And maybe not many Californians who decide to stay in California look at this website. So guys, there's really nothing to worry about. But if you are from CA and you don't think moving to NH is an option for you, where'd you go in CA?