• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

FreeTalkLive.com is Down

Started by FTL_Ian, November 20, 2006, 02:05 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

FTL_Ian

Working on getting it online again, sorry for the inconvenience.   :P

error

Toadyaso. LAMP FTW. :)

Seriously, I have no idea what's wrong but I hope it's fixed fast!

AlexLibman

Oh, no!  Without their morning FTL fix, the most productive individuals in this country will spend their day in a fetal position crying...
  Run for the hills, folks, the economy is on a verge of collapse!   ::)

Cyro

Damn, I didn't get to listen to FTL at work :(

Is there a mirror I could download from?

Francisck

oh no, what will do i :( lol i hope you get it back up fast, what happened?

Damn windows servers.

Mikehz

I saw it go down last night. It forced me over here!

AlexLibman

The best thing you can do is try searching for them on Gnutella or eDonkey.

I've been occasionally uploading the shows to the Conspiracy Central BitTorrent tracker site, and from there they could have made it to other P2P networks.  You have to do the free registration thing to download via CC.  I stopped uploading there about a week ago, unfortunately, due to some weird HTTP timeout issue that now went away.  I've pushed the most recent shows there just an hour ago, so those BitTorrent downloads will not be fast at first, but if you're patient they'll pick up eventually.

As a last resort, you can try downloading them here.  I hope the download speed from that HTTP server will be decent, but no guarantees.  If someone can put up a more capable mirror, please do.

NC2NH

While I hope the FTL site returns soon, I'd like to welcome those of you redirected here. Please look around, participate if so inclined, and return often!  :tiphat:  :V:

http://forum.nhfree.com

mrapplecastle

I'm begining to go through withdrawl

:icon_puke_l:

*its gettin worse  :puke:

aquabanianskakid

ME too. I normally listen to FTL at work "via podcast". Today I am at home sick... now I don't have the shiny forum to comment in while I am listening . sigh....

Taors

Damn, my days are spent roaming the FTL boards. :P

d_goddard

Welcome, all my friends (and enemies) from the FTL board.
I hang out here a lot and I hope some of you decide to post here as well.

Yes, even you, Trademark :)

citizen_142002

Damn,
         looks like a lot of folks over at FTL haven't been here before. Welcome all, its always good to see other people are out there who are interested in liberty.

Hope that you get your FTL fix sooner rather than later, but this may be a good chance for all of you to check out sites, nhfree and others, that you've heard about but haven't made time to visit.

HippyChimp

Man, first HoT and now FTL.  come back soon!  I need something to distract me from the misery of being an eagles fan!

error

I don't have a forum per se, but there's always some liberty hating government bureaucrat to argue with at Homeland Stupidity. :)