• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

FreeTalkLive.com is Down

Started by FTL_Ian, November 20, 2006, 02:05 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

error

Quote from: coffeeseven on November 20, 2006, 07:57 PM NHFT
NH Free has a section on Free State "city", and "county". Grafton won. That's where I'm headed spring/summer '08. Can't speak for the availbility of men or women though.........sounds like it's in the middle of nothing.

Have you signed the First 1000? Go do it now!

aquabanianskakid

Do you have a link for that? Because I'm thinking about Troy.

slim

OMG I just realized HoT "offline for upgrades" and FTL site shut down. I think the DHS did this to combat the message that they were spreading. It's the newest conspiracy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait for the Alex Jones movie to come out about this conspiracy :o

FTL_Ian

Keene Population Info from Wikipedia:
In the city the population was spread out with 19.6% under the age of 18, 18.9% from 18 to 24, 24.7% from 25 to 44, 21.6% from 45 to 64, and 15.2% who were 65 years of age or older. The median age was 35 years. For every 100 females there were 88.2 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 83.8 males.

Plenty of opportunities abound!   8)

Lindsey

I wouldn't make hot girls that want to go on dates the deciding factor between here and FTL.  Unless I missed something, there are very few or no girls that are hot and willing to go out on dates on our BBS. 

Also...

I've watched Days of Our Lives for 13 years now.  Yes, I was six.  My 14 year old cousin spent the summer with us and forced me to watch it daily.  I've been addicted since. 

And...

I almost didn't bother signing up here either, since I have no plans to move to New Hampshire any time in the near future. 

FTL_Ian

Quote from: coffeeseven on November 20, 2006, 07:57 PM NHFT
NH Free has a section on Free State "city", and "county". Grafton won. That's where I'm headed spring/summer '08. Can't speak for the availbility of men or women though.........sounds like it's in the middle of nothing.

Grafton, where a bunch of dudes live:

In the town the population was spread out with 25.0% under the age of 18, 6.5% from 18 to 24, 31.5% from 25 to 44, 26.9% from 45 to 64, and 10.1% who were 65 years of age or older. The median age was 39 years. For every 100 females there were 111.9 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 103.1 males.

aquabanianskakid

Yeah like I said... I like the pene mainly. I'm not willing to fight over girls, so I don't have the same "libertarian girl" problem. HELL I'm going to grafton haha.

error

Quote from: slim on November 20, 2006, 08:02 PM NHFT
OMG I just realized HoT "offline for upgrades" and FTL site shut down. I think the DHS did this to combat the message that they were spreading. It's the newest conspiracy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait for the Alex Jones movie to come out about this conspiracy :o

Haha, the government has taken a different approach, at least with my site: Government bureaucrats openly participate and leave vicious pro-tyranny comments.

coffeeseven

Error I'm already signed up for the first 1000. I'm probably going without my wife. After voting WITH ME, and three years later she just can't get it. Life pre-scripted and safe is her design, life gently but overtly kicking government ass is mine.

error

No one is safe so long as government exists.

They may be looking the other way today, but they can rip up your wife's script anytime they feel like it and turn the guns on her.

Brian Wolf

What is HOT?

Me and my wife are talking about moving, I have been thinking a lot about the FSP.
I don't know though. I think she'd go with me, but I don't think we would be happy there.
Part of the reason that we want to move out of Indiana is that we both hate the winters here.
If the FSP was in Arizona or New Mexico, I'd probably already be there.

Lindsey

If I had a slightly more stable and established existence, I'd probably do it. 

slim

Quote from: Brian Wolf on November 20, 2006, 08:19 PM NHFT
What is HOT?

Me and my wife are talking about moving, I have been thinking a lot about the FSP.
I don't know though. I think she'd go with me, but I don't think we would be happy there.
Part of the reason that we want to move out of Indiana is that we both hate the winters here.
If the FSP was in Arizona or New Mexico, I'd probably already be there.

HoT = www.HammerOfTruth.com

slim

The wiki is not working yet either.

mrapplecastle

I'd be there if I had a place to stay
:hello: I'm gonna have to wave like that next time