• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

FreeTalkLive.com is Down

Started by FTL_Ian, November 20, 2006, 02:05 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Porcupine_in_MA

Lloyd Danforth

Porcupine_in_MA

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on February 04, 2007, 06:59 PM NHFT
Yo!

Hello! I think I met you at the last Porc fest. Are you going to be at the Liberty Forum?

d_goddard

Porcupine_in_MA

Quote from: d_goddard on February 04, 2007, 07:13 PM NHFT
Here's a pic of (a very happy) Lloyd, Rocketman, and Dada

It's not coming up.

AlexLibman

Quote from: Skooma on February 04, 2007, 06:09 PM NHFT
Que malo. Es los fedurales!

Shit!  I posted one of my silly "assassinate Bush" jokes, and it went down a few minutes later!   ???

Seriously, though, I don't think it has anything to do with that, because I use my real name and am very easy to track down, and I'm still here...  Still, weird.

EDIT:  nah, I'm not scared, not one millibit.  Won't give them the satisfaction.  Just annoyed the server is down.  But, needless to say, we can put up forums much faster than they can take them down!

cerpntaxt

slim

Dam someone forgot to feed the FTL server gerbil

cerpntaxt

Alex Libman

This is a completely different issue limited to just the FTL forum, but I just love bumping old threads...    :icon_pirat:

This time it's a session tracking bug.  Trying to post a reply or start a new thread / poll results in endless "your session timed out while posting" errors.  Also "quote" button is giving me a JS error (with Quick Reply enabled).  I guess the problem started ~2 hours ago (6PM EST), which is when the last post went through.

Atlas

Quote from: Alex Libman on June 13, 2009, 06:59 PM NHFT
I guess the problem started ~2 hours ago (6PM EST), which is when the last post went through.

What a tragedy...