• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Heating systems installed...

Started by MaineShark, November 25, 2006, 06:55 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

MaineShark

Well, I'm not longer working with the company I'd been working with, so I'm available if anyone needs a new or replacement heating system, or a solar hot-water system.

So, I'm pleased to introduce:

Brownian Heating Technology

I'm inclined to specialize in high-efficiency equipment.  I can install more standard equipment for you, as well, but I think that I have a good chance of convincing you that the money you save in the first few years will easily pay for the difference between standard and high-efficiency equipment.  Not to mention that better efficiency means you can run for longer on a tank of fuel, if there is ever an interruption in deliveries.

I can also work with you if you're looking for a wood boiler, wood furnace, waste-oil boiler, or waste-oil furnace (or a combination system).  I can integrate wood or waste-oil into your current heating system, or as a stand-alone heating application for new construction or a retrofit to an existing house.  A single boiler (outdoors, or in one building) can be used to heat multiple buildings with the use of buried pipes to bring the heat where it is needed, if you have such needs (Liberty Acres, anyone?).  Some boilers can be fired on either pellet fuel or wood, with only minor changes to convert back-and-forth.  Seamless integration with your current heating system means you will simply burn your current heating fuel if you forget to feed the wood system (or are away from home), without risking a frozen house.

Solar hot-water systems can save approximately 50% of the fuel you currently use you make hot water, and the savings if you are currently using water are dramatic.  Plus, most solar installations qualify for a Federal tax credit... I don't know about you, but every dollar I can get back from the Feds is another dollar I can use to fight for Liberty, or just live my life how I like.

All systems I design and install are just that: designed.  I don't just give you a "cookie-cutter" solution, like you'll get from the majority of contractors.  I'll engineer a system to meet your needs.  I use quality products and match the product to your needs, rather than trying to convince you that you need some particular product, just because "that's the one I've always used, and it should be good enough for everyone!"

I'm not going to promise the lowest possible prices.  Quality costs money.  But quality also saves money.  Systems I install will cost you less to operate, be more reliable, and give you greater comfort than 95% (or more) of the other systems you'll find out there.

I accept FRN's, checks, major credit cards, as well as partial payments in Liberty Dollars or other precious metals, and I'm always open to discussing possible barters, if you have goods or services that I can make use of.

Edit: My website www.brownianheating.com is up and running.  I'm still writing some of the pages, and there's no contact information there until I get my email forwarding set up, but feel free to look it over and contact me through the forums.

Brownian Heating Technology
When the job is worth doing, it's worth doing right!

Joe

MaineShark

I've modified this to represent the current situation...

SpeedPhreak

right on.

i hope it works out well for you & if I make it to NH you will have 1 more customer.

Russell Kanning

How did I miss this post in November?    ... wait ... I was on vacation.

How would you like to swap ad space for stuff (installation labor, spare parts, etc.) in the future? We can swap $ or Silver or Fuel Oil denominated credits with each other. :)

Raineyrocks

I totally missed this thread too and I wasn't even on vacation! :-[

Joe, do you have a contact number, my husband,(Rick),  would like to talk about heating stuff?  You can pm the number if you'd like, thanks! :)

MaineShark

Quote from: Russell Kanning on March 21, 2007, 08:32 AM NHFTHow did I miss this post in November?    ... wait ... I was on vacation.

How would you like to swap ad space for stuff (installation labor, spare parts, etc.) in the future? We can swap $ or Silver or Fuel Oil denominated credits with each other. :)

Certainly could be a possibility.

Quote from: raineyrocks on March 25, 2007, 08:18 AM NHFTI totally missed this thread too and I wasn't even on vacation! :-[

Joe, do you have a contact number, my husband,(Rick),  would like to talk about heating stuff?  You can pm the number if you'd like, thanks! :)

PM sent! :)

Joe

MaineShark

My website www.brownianheating.com is up and running.  I'm still writing some of the pages, and there's no contact information there until I get my email forwarding set up, but feel free to look it over and contact me through the forums.

Joe

MaineShark

Just as a bonus for my Porcupine friends, if you refer someone to me who wants a heating system installed and that person elects to purchase an installation from me, I will send you a finder's fee.

Solar installations: $200 finder's fee
Wood boiler installations: $100 finder's fee
Oil or gas boiler or furnace installations: $50 finder's fee

Payable in FRN's or precious metals.

Joe