• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

An act of bravery and sacrifice by NYC's finest- This makes my blood boil

Started by wolf, November 26, 2006, 05:12 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Quote from: Scott Roth on April 27, 2008, 08:59 PM NHFT
Tell you what...that crap would not happen here in NH without some redneck justice being handed out.  Too many hunters in NH would be only glad to involve themselves.

State police killed a guy in Marlboro last year.  I didn't see anyone getting all in a huff about it.

David

Quote from: Kat Kanning on April 28, 2008, 07:33 AM NHFT
Quote from: Scott Roth on April 27, 2008, 08:59 PM NHFT
Tell you what...that crap would not happen here in NH without some redneck justice being handed out.  Too many hunters in NH would be only glad to involve themselves.

State police killed a guy in Marlboro last year.  I didn't see anyone getting all in a huff about it.
Gov't must lose their legitimacy in the eyes of the mainstream, or ANY armed action will be completely worthless.  We aren't there yet.  That should be abundantly clear after Ed Brown. 
Guns cannot kill an idea.  That is as true for the pro-gov't sentiments as it is for the anti-gov't sentiments. 

kola