• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Silver price

Started by AlanM, April 17, 2006, 05:25 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

AlanM

Spot Price per Ounce
Silver $14.94

$25 anyone? 

Kat Kanning

Silver's down to $12.

AlanM

Silver is climbing, again.

Silver Bid $13.48
Silver Ask $13.55

AlanM

Silver Bid $13.65
Silver Ask $13.72

AlanM

Silver Bid $13.95
Silver Ask $14.02

AlanM

Silver Bid $14.02
Silver Ask $14.10

Atlas

Glad I still have my cache of silver and haven't sold yet. This is awesome. Time to put away the greenbacks or (in-the-redbacks).

Dave Ridley

i just sold some for a twenty percent net profit after holding it only 5 months!  that means the net annual rate of return was frigging 48 percent!  and this keeps happening to me!    however it can't last...

AlanM

Silver Bid $14.10
Silver Ask $14.18

Michael Fisher

Quote from: DadaOrwell on December 04, 2006, 06:14 PM NHFT
i just sold some for a twenty percent net profit after holding it only 5 months!  that means the net annual rate of return was frigging 48 percent!  and this keeps happening to me!    however it can't last...

It can't last worldwide, but it can last in the U.S.

Our currency has been collapsing for the past 5 years. It's finally coming to the point where the government must hide its M3 measurements to prolong itself for a few more years before the final collapse.

*Disclaimer: Forward-looking statements are speculative, blah, blah, and blah!

Atlas

Quote from: DadaOrwell on December 04, 2006, 06:14 PM NHFT
Well, if the dollar keeps falling as we presume, I don't see why silver won't continually shoot upwards

penguins4me

Silver was "down" to $11.50-ish a few weeks ago.

Last time I'd checked the spot price today, it was $12.82.

penguins4me

Here we go again - silver's at $14.13/oz after closing on Thursday.

Gold's at $776.80/oz! O.O

In other commodities, I'd noticed a gallon of store-brand milk at the grocery store today hit $4.50.

penguins4me

Just noticed that the US dollar index zipped under 77 a bit ago. Might be part of the reason why metals are jumping for the sky... :P

Kat Kanning

Silver's up to $15.34...up almost a dollar over the last day?