• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Republic of NH now on Facebook

Started by Neal Jiutai, November 27, 2006, 12:28 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Neal Jiutai

I just created a global facebook group for the Republic of NH.

You'll need a facebook account, but good news, it's no longer just for college students. Anyone can sign up.

http://ufl.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2220072900

So far, Dennis Goddard is the Blogger-In-Chief, Lou Eastman the Secretary of Bartending, Jason Rand the Minister of Virtual New Hampshire Affairs, and Keith and Stuff the Ambassador to Tennessee... and Stuff. ;D

aries

error

I refuse to use Facebook, because they've been known to turn over user data to government agencies without a warrant.

PowerPenguin

I didn't even know about that. I just don't use it because it sucks and I dont want people stalking me. I figure, if someone needs to get ahold of me and/or give me info, they should know me well enough to get in contact with me in a more direct manner.

Neal Jiutai

Quote from: powerpenguin on November 27, 2006, 09:30 PM NHFT
I didn't even know about that. I just don't use it because it sucks and I dont want people stalking me. I figure, if someone needs to get ahold of me and/or give me info, they should know me well enough to get in contact with me in a more direct manner.

Riiight... just like how many dismissed e-mail back in the early 90's, since anyone should know them well enough to send them a letter. You still use a pager too?  :P