• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Yikes!! a law to keep adults ages 18 to 20 out of bars...

Started by Rosie the Riveter, November 22, 2006, 02:15 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

maineiac

Quote from: Pat K on November 22, 2006, 03:17 PM NHFT
Oh for the love of God don't these  sorry bastards ever stop.

No.

Apparently it is a law of nature that there will always be a never ending supply of control freaks.

:-\

Transition Force

Quote from: castle_chaser on November 22, 2006, 09:29 PM NHFT
I love NH for NOT having laws that require helmets, seatbelts, insurance, sales or income tax and non-smoking establishments. As a NH native, my family and I, consider it normal to have these choices. Respectfully, I fear if I consider myself "lucky" to have a choice then I might forget to fight when government wants to take my choice away.

You're not required to have car insurance or anything??

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: castle_chaser on November 22, 2006, 02:15 PM NHFT
Just like the smoking ban -- it should be the right of the establishment to admit customers as they see fit. Nightclub problem? --please --I'm downtown at a bar at least one night a week and it doesn't seem like we have a problem. It seems like a good time is had by all.

This would put an end to Rosie trolling the bars for 18-20 year old Beefcake

KBCraig

Quote from: Transition Force on November 29, 2006, 11:40 AM NHFT
Quote from: castle_chaser on November 22, 2006, 09:29 PM NHFT
I love NH for NOT having laws that require helmets, seatbelts, insurance, sales or income tax and non-smoking establishments. As a NH native, my family and I, consider it normal to have these choices. Respectfully, I fear if I consider myself "lucky" to have a choice then I might forget to fight when government wants to take my choice away.

You're not required to have car insurance or anything??

Correct. New Hampshire is the only state that does not require liability insurance.

It's a good idea to have it anyway, of course. And it's still required when driving in other states, even if you car is registered in NH. And of course lenders require full coverage if you have a car loan.

Kevin

maineiac

As someone put it, "I don't believe in insurance. I consider it a form of gambling."