• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

South korean crew seeking free stater to follow around for part of the day

Started by Dave Ridley, December 01, 2006, 09:04 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Ridley

they want to get a sort of "day in the life" around your home, get a feel of one of you going thru your day....   open carried pistols a plus lol    call me and pm if you are up for this between now and sunday .

aries

I don't think I do enough libertarian stuff in one day. I could walk around smoking indoors carrying a pistol... then again both are illegal where I run most of my day  :-X

Michael Fisher

Speaking of South Koreans and guns...

Apparently South Korea has invented the first terminators:
mms://jmedia.hyosungcdn.com/jmedia/jtv/jnews/2006/09/20060928145212765.wmv

Stick a Quake-era reaper-bot script in an army of these and humanity is finished.

Rochelle

They could follow me around:
This is Rochelle, making breakfast.
This is Rochelle, dealing with angry customers at work.
This is Rochelle, sitting at her computer typing posts on a forum.
This is Rochelle, rumaging through her fridge trying to find something edible.
This is Rochelle, flossing and brushing her teeth, and setting her alarm so she can get up and do it all over again tomorrow.

Seriously, a day in the life? Only if your day involves a regularly scheduled shootout with the cops, smoking a joint and getting roaring drunk at the end of it.

d_goddard

Quote from: Rochelle on December 06, 2006, 08:54 AM NHFT
Seriously, a day in the life? Only if your day involves a regularly scheduled shootout with the cops, smoking a joint and getting roaring drunk at the end of it.
Well, two out of three ain't bad...  >:D

Rocketman

Quote from: d_goddard on December 06, 2006, 09:41 AM NHFT
Quote from: Rochelle on December 06, 2006, 08:54 AM NHFT
Well, two out of three ain't bad...  >:D

Indeed, I try to avoid shootouts with the cops, and I rarely roar when drunk.   :D

Rochelle

QuoteWell, two out of three ain't bad...
You know, I tried to think of some sort of funny reply to that. But the only thing that really came to mind was "gosh, which one of the three does he not do :P?"
Are you sure you don't want them to follow you? ;)

QuoteI try to avoid shootouts with the cops, and I rarely roar when drunk.
Well, try isn't the same as avoiding, is it ;)?