• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

How come i'm the only one that does silent demonstrations?

Started by Dave Ridley, December 07, 2006, 10:29 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

slim

Quote from: DadaOrwell on December 07, 2006, 10:29 AM NHFT
...other than Kat, that is, who did one at New London PD in CT.
Dada I think if I did a silent demonstration here in NY they would toss me in to the looney bin [again].  :toothy12:

Tom Sawyer

First Bill don't assume Jim is anti pedal power he is an international champion of pedal power.
Second your RIGHTS don't change physics. ;D The car's greater mass will prevail. ;D

Raineyrocks

What, I couldn't talk! That would kill me, only kidding I think it would be alright as long as nobody drove by and shot me, I might say "ouch" or if someone threw something at me I might say "mother *******"! 8) 
I'm getting "into" meditation and that kind of stuff so it would be a good lesson that's for sure, when and where (still haven't made it past Tilton yet) is the next one?

Raineyrocks

Quote from: d_goddard on December 09, 2006, 02:11 AM NHFT
Holy cow...

Where?  I always wanted to see one, I am so damn tired of seeing those unholy cows! :D

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Russell Kanning on December 10, 2006, 08:05 PM NHFT
Don't worry. The free state party is alive and well. Not to pat myself on the back too much, but I like my chances for the nomination for the governors race in 2008 or whenever they do those things.

Russell that would be awesome, I'd vote for you as long as you found out the right year to run! ;D

Kat Kanning

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: raineyrocks on December 14, 2006, 02:30 PM NHFT
What, I couldn't talk! That would kill me, only kidding I think it would be alright as long as nobody drove by and shot me, I might say "ouch" or if someone threw something at me I might say "mother *******"! 8) 
I'm getting "into" meditation and that kind of stuff so it would be a good lesson that's for sure, when and where (still haven't made it past Tilton yet) is the next one?

If you can't take a bullet without saying 'ouch!', you're not ready for silent demostrations.

Russell Kanning

You can see holy cows if you look hard enough. I think the term means set apart or separate. Denis must see them often. :)

The Free State Party could run campaigns here in the Shire during the times when the state of NH is not having elections. :)

Raineyrocks

QuoteIf you can't take a bullet without saying 'ouch!', you're not ready for silent demostrations.

:laughing4:  I've been waiting to use this smiley thanks!  It has become so much easier and funner (not really a word but oh well) to post now that I know how to use quotes and smileys! It doesn't take much to make me happy, even though my husband would disagree. ;D

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Russell Kanning on December 15, 2006, 08:30 AM NHFT
You can see holy cows if you look hard enough. I think the term means set apart or separate. Denis must see them often. :)

The Free State Party could run campaigns here in the Shire during the times when the state of NH is not having elections. :)

Neato!

FrankChodorov

QuoteThe Free State Party could run campaigns here in the Shire during the times when the state of NH is not having elections.

what is this "shire" you speak of sir?

Jim Johnson

Quote from: FrankChodorov on December 15, 2006, 01:38 PM NHFT
QuoteThe Free State Party could run campaigns here in the Shire during the times when the state of NH is not having elections.

Shocked am I that you do not know The Shire of Keane.
Of it's benteficence benefafactor The Archbishop Russell who cares for the Shire in the absences a Govenor.
Perhaps then you do not know of the tradedy of The Empress of the Universe, who is now held by The Sons and Daughters of Whores in the evil land of Connecticut.
Or even of the torture of her husband, The Black Knight, who broods vengeance against The Empress's captures while sullen in Porc Manor.
And perhaps then you will not heed the Archbishop's call to rally in support at Porc Manor, on the noon of tomarrow.  Or join Sir John, to rally, in Commemoration of the Empress's birthday, the 23rd of December, at the Dungen of York in the Evil State of Connecticut.
Must I go on about the Empress's High Priestess Kat who is the ALL POWERFUL admin Great Moderator.
Or Sir Rodger the Brave Recorder, his wife the Beautful Elizabeth and thier son Sir William, who will lead the Kingdom of the Future.
How profound is your ignorance that you would not know of Ian or Mark, the Speakers Truth or of the Brave Julia.
What land could you be from, that is not able to extol the bravery of fine people or anguish in thier pain?

Tom Sawyer

Rosie the Riveter

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Facilitator on December 15, 2006, 09:36 PM NHFT
Quote from: FrankChodorov on December 15, 2006, 01:38 PM NHFT

Shocked am I that you do not know The Shire of Keane.
Of it's benteficence benefafactor The Archbishop Russell who cares for the Shire in the absences a Govenor.
Perhaps then you do not know of the tradedy of The Empress of the Universe, who is now held by The Sons and Daughters of Whores in the evil land of Connecticut.
Or even of the torture of her husband, The Black Knight, who broods vengeance against The Empress's captures while sullen in Porc Manor.
And perhaps then you will not heed the Archbishop's call to rally in support at Porc Manor, on the noon of tomarrow.  Or join Sir John, to rally, in Commemoration of the Empress's birthday, the 23rd of December, at the Dungen of York in the Evil State of Connecticut.
Must I go on about the Empress's High Priestess Kat who is the ALL POWERFUL admin Great Moderator.
Or Sir Rodger the Brave Recorder, his wife the Beautful Elizabeth and thier son Sir William, who will lead the Kingdom of the Future.
How profound is your ignorance that you would not know of Ian or Mark, the Speakers Truth or of the Brave Julia.
What land could you be from, that is not able to extol the bravery of fine people or anguish in thier pain?

But!.....But!....what about economic rent in the Shire?