• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

How come i'm the only one that does silent demonstrations?

Started by Dave Ridley, December 07, 2006, 10:29 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Sawyer

Lloyd Danforth

FTL_Ian

In defense of real sons and daughters of whores, they did not choose to be born to a whore, whereas bureaucrats chose to become government parasites.

Besides, prostitutes are really just people offering a service on a consensual voluntary basis.  They've really gotten an unfairly bad reputation.

Anyway, I think there must be a better insult for these government parasites.  Being a son of a whore is too good for them.

error

Here are a few ideas, courtesy of a nearby thesaurus:

brigand, crook, desperado, forager, gangster, gunman, highwayman, hijacker, holdup man, hooligan, marauder, mobster, outlaw, pillager, pirate, plunderer, racketeer, raider, ravager, robber, villain

Jim Johnson

Can't think of one.

Maybe an explanation of the insult, a clarification of the terms whore, prostitute and bureaucrat and whether you can just choose to be a bureaucrat or if you have to be elected by the people.

First, prostitutes differ from whores in exactlly the way you mentioned, "prostitutes are really just people offering a service on a consensual voluntary basis".  Whores use coercion.  Where a prostitute makes a deal the whore will steal your wallet, your rings or blackmail your life.  The bureaucrat is a whore.

Second one can choose to be a murder, a rapist or a bureaucrat but one still has to be elected by the people.  There are no murderers currently in office in Connecticut, maybe a few rapists but there are alot of  bureaucrats. So it follows that the voting people of Connecticut do not like murders but they do like bureaucrats.

Third, the explanation of the insult.  While a prostitute may not choose to tell her off spring what she did during her summer and winter vactions, the whore lives life as a whore.  She can not turn her life on and off in front of her off spring.  Her children will know her life and will be taught that life.  They will know that stealing is ok.  And they will permit stealing at every level of their lives.  Which is what is seen in Connecticut, as the majority voting population can not conceave of taking ones home as wrong.  If one asks a child of 5 years, in any part of America, if taking someones home is wrong, they will say, yes.  In Connecticut adults can not answer that question, yes.  This can only lead me to beleave that the mothers of Connecticut are to blame.  Shame on them for not teaching thier children that stealing is wrong.

Therefore I believe that thier unoffical, but more proper, Stae motto should be Connecticut-Sons and Daughters of Whores.

FTL_Ian

Thanks for the explanation, Jim.  I always thought whore was just a more pejorative term for prostitute.  Indeed, the dictionary doesn't differentiate the two.  Nonetheless, now I better understand your thought process in choosing that term.