• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Plymouth Liberty Network meeting, Dec 15th

Started by Jason Rand, December 07, 2006, 11:19 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason Rand

The Plymouth Liberty Network will be having a get-together at Rick and Lorraine?s house in Campton, on Friday, Dec. 15th.  We?ll get going at 5:30, but come whenever you can make it, and stay as long as you are able.   Lorraine and I will order some pizza and have some soda and snacks, but feel free to bring any other food or booze.

For people with allergies, there are dogs in the house, but they will be secluded. (um, the dogs, not visitors with allergies)

Instant message me or Raineyrocks for directions.  Visitors from outside the area (ie, Sweden, other parts of NH, etc.) are welcome as well.

Braddogg

Quote from: Jason Rand on December 07, 2006, 11:19 PM NHFT
For people with allergies, there are dogs in the house, but they will be secluded. (um, the dogs, not visitors with allergies)

:laughing4:

Jason Rand

I've been listening to Matt Fitzibbons' new album, Patriot 2, and really like it.  When I first heard about his album I was intrigued by the concept and got in touch with him about organizing a virtual gig at the Gimme Liberty Bar.  We're still working on that, but for now you can get a sample of his music on his site, www.patriomusic.com.  He also has two very good interviews in the press section of his site that are worth listening to.  I especially liked the interview with Radio Free Liberty host Cato Craft.  Not only is Matt quite talented musically, he gives a great interview and has some very good insights about how to rekindle a broader cultural appreciation for the core principles of liberty.

I'll bring the CD to our party on Friday for us to listen to.   

eques

Guess I can ressvip.

I'll see if I can convince my girlfriend to come along... she doesn't like "political talk"... says it bores her(!).

I dunno... I talk about "politics" a lot, but mostly in the form of "good lord almighty look at what these people are doing to themselves by way of inane belief systems!"

aries

Tyler Stearns

aries

Raineyrocks

Hi Everybody!

I looked at the weather (weather.com) for Friday and surprise, surprise, it looks like rain/snow showers so if anyone wants to bring a sleeping bag in case you decide to crash here, go for it.  We're going to have brownies, spinach dip w/ bread, pretzels, soda, crackers, pepperoni, cheese and Jason is bringing stuff too and we have the pizza place down the road so I'm pretty sure nobody will go hungry but if you want to bring something you like go for it, that includes booze too.
I want everybody to have a great time and feel comfortable so that means you can clean my house too if you want to, no seriously we're trying to make this meeting fun, serious, whatever it will be is fine, it is Friday after all.  I'll have coffee, bagels, and doughnuts for Saturday morning.

eques

Hm, does anybody want to carpool?

I can take up to 3 people (kind of packed in tight, but hey).

I'm in Ashland and would be passing through Plymouth anyway.

aries

I'll be driving back to Twin Mtn that evening!  ;D Good thing I've got snow tires

aries

Jason Rand

I've sent another round of emails with updated directions for gettting to the party.  This is not an efficient way of inviting people.  We'll have a better system next time, and it will probably involve using our Yahoo group, despite resistance from a certain individuals wearing a big red hat.  ::)

eques

Girlfriend's comin'... either she'll find something interesting to talk about or "suffer" for our love... heh...

::)

Raineyrocks

Quote from: eques on December 14, 2006, 06:46 PM NHFT
Girlfriend's comin'... either she'll find something interesting to talk about or "suffer" for our love... heh...

::)

Hopefully we'll be talking about all kinds of things before the nights over so I hope she'll have fun!  A few round of drinks and who knows what topic we'll be on!   :o