• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Obama and huge media bunch to NH dec 9 or 10?

Started by Dave Ridley, December 08, 2006, 06:16 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Ridley

The latest:

What:  Real ID demonstration during Sen. Barack Obama's visit...if I don't have a last minute schedule change.
Where:  Outside the Raddison...700 Elm Street , Manchester NH
When:  2:45pm - ?  (probably we'll wrap up half an hour after the Dems do. We may also take a break while they are all inside)
Why:  Keep our opposition to Real ID in front of the local Dems and get the presidential hopeful thinking about it.
Who: Maybe just me but you're invited.  Reach me by cell at 721 1490 for last minute details if any.  Raddison number is (603) 625-1000

KBCraig

Quote from: Rocketman on December 09, 2006, 08:45 AM NHFT
On the flip side, nobody knows much about his actual politics (including me), and he's a black dude named Barack Hussein Obama.

He's one of the few who can legitimately claim to be "African-America": his mother is from Kansas, and his father is from Kenya.

FrankChodorov

Pat McCotter

David

Quote from: KBCraig on December 08, 2006, 08:30 PM NHFT
Quote from: fsp-ohio on December 08, 2006, 07:52 PM NHFT
Obama is Very popular among dems.  There is a push by some to encourage him to run for prez.

Quotehe may beat Hillary for the nomination.  She voted for the war, He did not.

Obama didn't vote against the war, either; he only took office in 2005.

:-[  opps, I knew he was only elected two years, I forgot.   :-[

Thanks.

Dave Ridley

still an 8% chance I will have a last minute change of plans so check here or cell me before heading over there expecting me to be there.

sandm000

teknari

He may not think he has much chance to win the nomination, but if he shows well, maybe he would get a shot at Vice President.

FrankChodorov

there was another 1 term congressman from Illinois who made it...

Pat McCotter

Dave Ridley

okie brian and I went and stood there with the real id signs and a gadsden for a couple hours... i'd guess maybe 1000 people saw us and got a decent look at the signs, including folks in cars and the governor.  He popped out right in front of us so I asked him if he was going to stick to his real ID opposition; he said yes. 

No media interest in our demo but lots of questions of course, and one guy offered to buy my sign, another wanted to buy my flag but neither had the change LOL. 

Oh also I asked a state rep about his real id position, the guy from haiti whose name I think is jean, and who is a manchester rep.  He wouldn't give me an answer!    He laughed and said I am a politician what do you expect?  I said everyone else answers...!!

Thanks brian for coming out!

Rocketman

Quote from: DadaOrwell on December 11, 2006, 08:19 PM NHFT
okie brian and I went and stood there with the real id signs and a gadsden for a couple hours... i'd guess maybe 1000 people saw us and got a decent look at the signs, including folks in cars and the governor.  He popped out right in front of us so I asked him if he was going to stick to his real ID opposition; he said yes. 

Excellent.  Got to keep the pressure on any way we can.

No media interest in our demo but lots of questions of course, and one guy offered to buy my sign, another wanted to buy my flag but neither had the change LOL. 

Oh also I asked a state rep about his real id position, the guy from haiti whose name I think is jean, and who is a manchester rep.  He wouldn't give me an answer!    He laughed and said I am a politician what do you expect?  I said everyone else answers...!!

Thanks brian for coming out!

Jean Jeudy, what an interesting character...

Russell Kanning

Dreepa

Quote from: DadaOrwell on December 11, 2006, 08:19 PM NHFT

I spent some time speaking with him on election day. He is in Keith's district.

Kat Kanning

Wikipedia has this to say about Obama right now:

Barack Obama
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

A crypto-Muslim and militant communist from Illinois.He is currently seeking to destroy the United States by fooling dumb people and minorities into voting him into office as President. His agenda would include trampling on the Bill of Rights, disarming the citizenry, opening our borders even wider, granting amnesty to illegal aliens, and massive income redistribution. A darker skinned, more subtle version of Stalin.