• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Dec. 23 - Visit Lauren

Started by John, December 10, 2006, 08:43 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

John

I'll visit Lauren on the 22nd.
The closest I can get is the PRISON gate - so that is where I'll be.
Lauren will surely hear, from PRISON employees, that she is not forgotten.  And the PRISON employees might even think about what they are doing to my friend.

I was originaly thinking of going on the 23rd because that is Lauren's Birthday, but if I'm going to CT. ( :'() I'll do it on a day when the Supierior Court is also open.  Better to demonstrate at the court on the same day - and hopefuly get inside the judge's head.

John

Maybe demonstrate elsewhere (Phizer, et al) in NL while there?

John

Ooops!
Maybe it will be the 23rd. . . . . sorry . . . . need to talk with Jim. . . . .

error

Yes, please pick a day, so I can figure out whether I'll be able to make it! :)

Kat Kanning

Russell says he wants to do the 23rd.

Russell Kanning

I would prefer Saturday the 23rd.
I am not real excited about going the court or fizer or the ft trumbull neighborhood. But the park (next to the jail fence) could be a base of operations and guys could make trips to other places.
I could see us playing in the park with signs and such and sometimes we could go over to the street and hold signs. We could even head over to the gate sometime. Each person could go with their own flow. :)

Could we have a festivus celebration in the park?

Tom Sawyer

Link to Festivus video from Seinfeld :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGvut4zr1HI&eurl=

The Festivus celebration as described on Seinfeld includes four major components:

?The Festivus Pole: The Costanzas' tradition begins with an aluminum pole, which Frank praises for its "very high strength-to-weight ratio." During Festivus, the unadorned Festivus Pole is displayed. The pole was chosen apparently in opposition to the commercialization of highly decorated Christmas trees, because it is "very low-maintenance," and also because the holiday's patron, Frank Costanza, "find tinsel distracting."

?Festivus dinner: In "The Strike," a celebratory dinner is shown on the evening of Festivus prior to the Feats of Strength. The on-air meal appeared to be meat loaf or spaghetti in a red sauce. Drinking is encouraged with hearty beer, rum, bourbon, or wine. In the episode, no alcohol was served, but George Costanza's boss, Mr. Kreuger, drank from a flask.

?The Airing of Grievances: At the beginning of the Festivus dinner, each participant tells friends and family of all the instances where they disappointed him or her that year. As quoted from Frank Costanza: "I've got a lot of problems with you people, and now you're going to hear about it!"

?The Feats of Strength: After the dinner, the head of the family tests his or her strength against one participant of the head's choosing. Festivus is not considered over until the head of the family has been pinned to the ground. A participant is allowed to decline to attempt to pin the head of the family only if they have something better to do instead.

Tom Sawyer

Oh great Moderator with your ALL POWERFUL admin access we beseech you to change the thread title to the 23rd to avoid confusion. :)

Kat Kanning

Russell Kanning

ahhh airing of grievences .... against the government in new london ct

slim

Quote from: John on December 10, 2006, 11:35 PM NHFT
Ooops!
If you do the demonstration on the 23rd I will probably drive out from Western NY.

error

Bah. There's, in Dada-speak, only about a 5% chance I could make it either day.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: slim on December 11, 2006, 09:52 AM NHFT
Quote from: John on December 10, 2006, 11:35 PM NHFT
Ooops!
If you do the demonstration on the 23rd I will probably drive out from Western NY.

8)

Jim Johnson

Lauren has a birthday song I think she would like us to sing at her birthday commemoration.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GABUDv_64Ho   ;D   ;D   ;D

As loud as it will go!

Pat K