• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

I got my Real Estate License

Started by citizen_142002, December 13, 2006, 09:22 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

citizen_142002

My Real estate license just came today. Now I can get down to business. I'm employed by Century 21 Thackston & Co. If you are interested in buying property in Southwest New Hampshire, I would really like to be the guy who connects you with the right piece of property.
If you want to contact me, my e-mail is nmichelewicz@hotmail.com

You can reach me through the main office by dialing (603)-357-2121 Ext. 117

If you want more contact information or background, then I ask that you approach me through either of those avenues, or send me a Private Message.

I look forward to helping anyone find a home/business.

error

Have they told you what they're going to do when the 22nd century gets here? ;D

Seriously, since I'm most likely moving to Keene, you may hear from me in the future.

Kat Kanning

Russell Kanning

Yea ... Nick is your guy. He grew up here (a little North and East of Keene) and has an office in Winchester (South and West of Keene). He has the are covered.

Tom Sawyer

Nick will you still talk to us when you are a land baron. :D

Congrats on passing your test. :)

Kat Kanning

citizen_142002

Thanks guys, and Error I hope I do hear from you at some point. How far away is the move for you, do ya think?
Russell I heard you were at the office this morning. Good to see the KFP getting circulated.

Well, back to work...

Oh, if you call my extension and the message is from a different person, it's still 117. I've had some trouble getting into the voicemail to change the message, but hopefully I'll have that straightened out by the end of the day.

See some of you on saturday!

error

Oh, it's maybe 1,200 miles. But I'm pretty sure I'm going to rent something short term when I arrive, and then go shopping for property later.

slim

Congrats when I move it will most likely be to the Keene area so I am sure we will be speaking in the future.

Russell Kanning

The Shire welcomes you.
If you want a realtor ... then Nick is your guy. He has the "area" covered. :)

Tom Sawyer

I referred a family from Colorado to Nick. :)

coffeeseven

Say Nick I want to buy a building in New Hampshire but I don't want to pay property taxes. Can ya hook me up?  ;D

Russell Kanning

No problem ... any one will do the trick.

citizen_142002

Paying the taxes or not is up to you. :)

I can explain the tax system to you if you want.

coffeeseven

Actually I'd prefer to complete the transaction without recording the deed with the county. Can do?