• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Hey Rochelle

Started by Dreepa, December 14, 2006, 03:17 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dreepa

I don't know if you speak Finish... but there are English subtitles.:

http://www.neilgaiman.com/journal/2006/11/suomeksi-song-of-disgruntlement.html

Finnish Song of Disgruntlement!

Rochelle

Doh! I finally found it! This is the one board I never go into and today I did and here's the thread you mentioned at the Read the Bills meeting.

Yea, I love this song :) It's the best one of all the Complaint Choir songs that are out there. :)

Unfortunately, I don't speak Finnish :( I can ask where the nearest bank is and I learned how to say "Miksi on se juuri min??" from this song (why is it always me?) but yea :)

Everyone else should listen to this too :)

Dreepa

True it is funny for non Finnish speakers.

Rochelle... the best button on the forums is the:
Show unread posts since last visit.

Then you never have to worry about where threads are. :)

d_goddard

Quote from: Dreepa on January 16, 2007, 08:54 PM NHFT
Then you never have to worry about where threads are. :)
What are "threads"?

Dreepa

I thought that is what these things are called....

FTL_Ian

Rochelle, I just wanted to thank you for coming out to Concord yesterday.  It was nice meeting you.  This movement just doesn't have enough ladies involved, especially in your demographic, so it's good to have you around!

error

Quote from: FTL_Ian on January 18, 2007, 02:43 PM NHFT
Rochelle, I just wanted to thank you for coming out to Concord yesterday.  It was nice meeting you.  This movement just doesn't have enough ladies involved, especially in your demographic, so it's good to have you around!

Indeed. Worse, there aren't enough SINGLE ladies! :( ???

FTL_Ian

Quote from: error on January 18, 2007, 02:45 PM NHFT
Indeed. Worse, there aren't enough SINGLE ladies! :( ???

Indeed.  According to her blog, Rochelle has a husband.  Sorry guys!

Vote Tyler Stearns

Quote from: FTL_Ian on January 18, 2007, 02:43 PM NHFT

ahem....what about us middle-aged ladies that skipped work to go to Concord.  It sucks to get old.  <sniffle> No one loves ya anymore. 

FTL_Ian

Quote from: malevil on January 18, 2007, 03:20 PM NHFT
ahem....what about us middle-aged ladies that skipped work to go to Concord.  It sucks to get old.  <sniffle> No one loves ya anymore. 

All liberty ladies are appreciated, but you didn't have your own active thread.  It was nice to meet you, but I've forgotten your name.   >:(

It was short... Jan?  I don't think "Tyler's Mom" is good enough.

Vote Tyler Stearns

Quote from: FTL_Ian on January 18, 2007, 04:12 PM NHFT
Quote from: malevil on January 18, 2007, 03:20 PM NHFT

All liberty ladies are appreciated, but you didn't have your own active thread.  It was nice to meet you, but I've forgotten your name.   >:(

It was short... Jan?  I don't think "Tyler's Mom" is good enough.

Yah, Jan.  No worries.