• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Photos

Started by John, March 18, 2005, 12:05 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

John

How the heck does one paste/post photos here?   :-[
I came to the library figuring this computer would let me, but no go.   ???
Thanks in advance! 

Lloyd Danforth

John, I'm sure someone here knows more about this than me, and, there is probably a better way to do it, but, here is what I do.
My provider, AOL, gives me space where I can upload anything in my computer, assign it an address(http:// Blah, Blah, Blah).
Once I do this, anyone in the world can type that address and see what I uploaded.
Your provider may offer the same thing. Its called (something) Transfer Protocol.
Once you have created this address, you click on the second little square in that line above the happy faces and you get something that looks like:{img][/img].? Put the address you created in between {img] and[/img] and it will come up in your post.
Good Luck
Lloyd

Kat Kanning

Oh sorry, I got distracted before I replied to this.  Click on "Additional Options..." at the botton of the page when you're posting.  You should see an option to Attach a file.  Click "Browse.." and find the file on your hard drive, then click Open.  If it's a photo, it will display when the message is read. 

Lloyd Danforth

John

Test . . .Test . . . Test
No go . . . size matters . . . 128 KB max . . .

I'm useing a 5 maga pixel camera?
Hmmm?
l

Russell Kanning

You could also send it to Kat or me and we could upload it to the wiki or here....if you keep having problems.