• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Guns for sale?

Started by Dave Ridley, December 17, 2006, 11:29 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Ridley

Since personal firearm transfers are legal in NH...anyone got anything they want to sell?  I don't.

Dreepa

Great thread!
I will be looking to buy in the near future.

Jim Johnson

I've always wanted a 10 round Barrett 50 BMG. 

KBCraig

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Facilitator on December 17, 2006, 05:48 PM NHFT

That would have been great when you lived out in the desert... where the heck could ya shot that thing at distance around here? ;)

KBCraig

Quote from: Roger Grant on December 17, 2006, 08:02 PM NHFT
Quote from: Facilitator on December 17, 2006, 05:48 PM NHFT

That would have been great when you lived out in the desert... where the heck could ya shot that thing at distance around here? ;)

Massachusetts.

;)

Jim Johnson

It's basically useless, except for watching the pee flow out of a feds shoe.   ;D

When I first looked at one in 2000 it was $3500.  30 days after I had looked at one it went to $7500.   ???

Tom Sawyer

Here you can own a piece of history... only $25,000
http://www.gunsamerica.com/guns/976479607.htm

QuoteIt also has the original "SLAP" barrel that was used for higher pressure sabot rounds.

Probably used sabot's so as not to be in violation of the rules against using 50 cal on personnel. :P

aries

None of mine are currently for sale but they are:
Yugo SKS
.22 Remmington I believe... I havent looked at it much since it was given to me
20ga shotgun... also havent looked at much
Beretta 85F
.25 pocket pistol

Want... the one pictured below asap (as I'd actually be able to use it)... and when I get enough money, an AR-15, FN FAL, Auto AK, FN Five-SeveN, and whatever else I can afford.

[attachment deleted by admin]

error

Cute little thing. How's it shoot?

aries

I don't know :(

According to all the reviews, it's got jamming problems for the first 100 or so rounds, and if it hangs up after that, sending it back to Kel-tec (for free maintenance) always fixes the problem. So if I got one my first order of business would be emptying 20-ish clips and working on my aim with the tiny beast. It's apparently most effective within 15 feet, due to its size, which is fine for self defense.

41mag

I've got a Ruger 10/22 new in box that I'm considering parting with.

I got it for working for Ruger for 1 year, and have never used it.  Pulled out of the box and covered it with RIG and reboxed it.

20" blued bbl (or 22" I forgot)
fiber optic sights

If anyone is interested drop me a message here on the board.