• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Who is the president?

Started by Russell Kanning, March 18, 2005, 08:24 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott Roth

Oooooooh, what she meant!!!!!! :o

Dave Ridley

I think we will do better under fisher than the FSP has been doing under its current bosses !

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: DadaOrwell on March 27, 2005, 11:17 PM NHFT
I think we will do better under fisher than the FSP has been doing under its current bosses !

Excepting that he would probably move us to another state!

Russell Kanning

We should have monthly online elections here for president....just for the fun of it.

Kat Kanning

::)

I hearby nominate Russell to be Court Jester and Supreme Consort.

Kat Kanning

I haven't left the FSP.  But yes, that was what I'm planning on doing. 

In reference to that thread, there's no way I'd consider running for the board again, as Seth apparently thinks this is about.  I don't see the situation as the FSP vs the underground.  I'm just going to be trying to draw people to NH by making things happen here.  I had some very nice letters re: the update I wrote on what's happening in NH, people rejuvenated about the idea of the FSP from reading about accomplishments (real or perceived :) ), so I'd like to continue that.  I'm not getting anywhere arguing with people in the FSP.  It's funny that it was Dada who helped me decide that, and now he's trying to change things there.  /shrug

AlanM

Quote from: president on March 28, 2005, 07:59 AM NHFT
Quote from: russellkanning on March 28, 2005, 07:40 AM NHFT
We should have monthly online elections here for president....just for the fun of it.
I would never allow that. My main job is making sure I remain president. There will be no elections.

After this thread, I suggest the underground splinters from the FSP, stops promoting the FSP, and instead focuses only on liberty in NH. Let the FSP worry about 20,000 participants, and let the underground worry about making freedom happen.

More details to come.

I have no objection to fisher being proclaimed president for life, provided that the president has no duties or powers.  ;D

Russell Kanning

president for life...what is this a african or south american dictatorship?

JonM

Quote from: AlanM on March 28, 2005, 08:32 AM NHFTI have no objection to fisher being proclaimed president for life, provided that the president has no duties or powers.? ;D

How about responsibilities?  The president should have to provide snacks at gatherings!

AlanM

Quote from: JonM on March 28, 2005, 10:04 AM NHFT
Quote from: AlanM on March 28, 2005, 08:32 AM NHFTI have no objection to fisher being proclaimed president for life, provided that the president has no duties or powers.? ;D

How about responsibilities?? The president should have to provide snacks at gatherings!

Naturally.  ;)

Russell Kanning

presidents just pay for those things out of taxpayers dollars >:(
I love it when presidents visit an area and wave their magic spending wand .....using my money

Scott Roth

I think you're all out there a little bit... ::)

AlanM

Quote from: Scott Roth on March 28, 2005, 07:37 PM NHFT
I think you're all out there a little bit... ::)

Oh, oh. Something's wrong here Scott thinkks we're out there a LITTLE bit. Only a little bit? Gonna have to work on that.
I wonder what Shorty would do?

Pat K

Shorty would drink a beer and go talk a little "treason"with his friends

AlanM

Quote from: Pat K on March 29, 2005, 01:09 AM NHFT
Shorty would drink a beer and go talk a little "treason"with his friends

You know Shorty pretty well, Pat. Of course he wouldn't say "treason", he would say, "certain differences I have with the powers that be".