• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Christmas Eve Party

Started by Kat Kanning, December 22, 2006, 08:15 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Christmas Eve party at the Kanning house, 3pm Sunday December 24th.  It's a potluck dinner.  I'm making lasagne.  Elizabeth is bringing pumpkin cheesecake mmmm.  Everyone's welcome, just maybe let me know if you're coming so we know how much food we need.  357-2049.

Lloyd Danforth

Sounds enticing, but, I'll probably be trying to dry paint with a hairdryer at that time cause you have to dry the paint before you wrap a present or everything sticks together.  I will see ya all on Sat, anyway.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on December 22, 2006, 09:04 AM NHFT
Sounds enticing, but, I'll probably be trying to dry paint with a hairdryer at that time cause you have to dry the paint before you wrap a present or everything sticks together.  I will see ya all on Sat, anyway.

It is a little know fact that Lloyd is Santa's Senior Elf... a very busy time of the year for him and his crew. :D

Kat Kanning

I thought he was Santa himself (shaved).

error

I heard Santa was an illegal alien and the Border Patrol was going to try to keep him out of the country this year.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: error on December 22, 2006, 09:50 AM NHFT
I heard Santa was an illegal alien and the Border Patrol was going to try to keep him out of the country this year.

"SAC we have visual on the bogie... He is about to cross into US airspace, how do we proceed?"

"Flight Leader... engage enemy combatant."

"Missiles away... we have secondary explosions... target down, returning to base."

"Well done... imagine those illegals' trying to pull a sneak invasion on Christmas Eve."

41mag

Sound like fun.  I can bring something for desert.

slim

Quote from: error on December 22, 2006, 09:50 AM NHFT
The government can't keep drugs out of the prisons do you think they are going to be able to catch Santa? I hear he is going to be leaving everyone that works for the state a lump of coal. >:D

Kat Kanning

Fun party :)

We gained two coats at the party...one child's and one woman's (I suspect it belongs to Elizabeth).

Lloyd Danforth

The other one would probably fit Batman

FTL_Ian

Where did those cookies come from?  I forgot to look at the box.

d_goddard

Quote from: FTL_Ian on December 24, 2006, 09:36 PM NHFT
Where did those cookies come from?
... and, dude, did you notice how the music tasted better after you ate 'em?

Kat Kanning

Quote from: FTL_Ian on December 24, 2006, 09:36 PM NHFT
Where did those cookies come from?  I forgot to look at the box.

Hannaford.

Tom Sawyer

Nice party  :)
Enjoyed the lasagna and conversation.

Merry Christmas to all.

The Christmas tree at dawn... Santa seemed to know exactly what William wanted. ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Lloyd Danforth

William wanted a rocking chair?