• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Guns and stuff for sale

Started by 41mag, December 22, 2006, 10:35 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

41mag

Ruger 10/22
.22LR
blued 20" barrel (or 22" I forget)
fiber optic sights
Never fired

SOLD

Ruger GP100
SS 4" barrel
speed loader(s)
Kramer Thomas Perfectionist horsehide holster
25oz silver

Smith & Wesson 57
.41 magnum
blued 6" barrel
pinned & recessed
25oz silver

Smith & Wesson .41 Magnum Millitary & Police (58)
blued 4" barrel
The same revolver Win Bear used. :)
I've had occational problems with the ejector rod center pin, and it may need to be replaced (est cost $25 for part, & I can fix it). 
32oz silver

I don't expect this one to sell since it needs to go back to the factory for some work, but if anyone is interested. . .  IT IS UNSAFE TO FIRE!  The cylinder timing is off and spitting lead from the bbl/cylinder gap.  Taurus will repair this under their lifetime warranty.

Taurus Tracker
.41 magnum
SS 4" ported barrel
Kramer pancake style sharkskin holster
Make me an offer

Other Stuff:

Kramer IWB holster for Ruger SP101 .357 2 1/2" bbl.  SOLD
Stag grips for S&W square butt N-Frame 6oz silver

Amos Keag

Prices look good, 41...

I don't have any plans for a wheel gun in the near future, however.

I've got this AR itch I need to scratch.  Are you in NH?  Where do you shoot?

41mag

Yes, I'm in New Hampshire (New London).  I haven't found a good place to shoot yet, but I'm looking. 

KBCraig

41mag

I'm also interested in a good laptop.  I'll consider working a trade.

error

Quote from: 41mag on December 22, 2006, 08:59 PM NHFT
I'm also interested in a good laptop.  I'll consider working a trade.

Where were you a few weeks ago, when I had a laptop I was getting rid of? :) Oh well, at least it's gone to a good home.

Amos Keag

Let me know if you'd like to hit Manchester Firing Line some time.  Perhaps one of the local FSP folks would fall in love w/ one of those pistols.  Do you get to Manchester often?

41mag

Quote from: orvanic on December 23, 2006, 12:04 AM NHFT
Let me know if you'd like to hit Manchester Firing Line some time.  Perhaps one of the local FSP folks would fall in love w/ one of those pistols.  Do you get to Manchester often?
I don't get over to Manchester very often since it is a bit of a trip for me from New London (NH).  If there was a group of FSP folks heading over that way on a weekend, I might be able to make the trip.  ;D

The 10/22 is sold.

Pat McCotter

I see the holster for the SP101. Do you know anyone wanting to part with an SP101 spurless?

41mag

Sorry, my sp101 was sold a while back.  I've just got a holster I can't use anymore.

Pat McCotter

Quote from: 41mag on December 27, 2006, 03:35 PM NHFT
Sorry, my sp101 was sold a while back.  I've just got a holster I can't use anymore.

OK. I'll take the holster as this is the gun I want to get. IM/email me. I'm in Concord.

Dave Ridley

error wrote:

<<Where were you a few weeks ago, when I had a laptop I was getting rid of? Smiley Oh well, at least it's gone to a good home.>>

and was sold right here on "amazon.nh"  !