• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Any gunsmiths out there?

Started by 41mag, December 22, 2006, 07:28 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

41mag

I thought I saw someone post here who was.

I need a barrel replaced and I don't have the tools, etc to do it.

cathleeninnh

Try Defender of Liberty

He should be able to help or point you in the right direction.

Cathleen

Russell Kanning

when you guys eventually start making lots of your own guns, you will also want to get in touch with Tony from CT with the Polish accent. He doesn't hang out on forums.

But Tim is your guy, I bet, for your repair job.

Recumbent ReCycler

I've replaced a few barrels with good results.  Different guns require different tools, so if you let me know what kind of rifle you have, I should be able to help you out.  I don't take possession of firearms and eventually get around to fixing them, then call you to let you know that it's ready.  I do repairs on the spot while you wait so that you don't have to leave it.  If you will need a part, I can order it and install it when you come with your firearm.  In some cases I may be able to come to you.  I will also start making custom fitted holsters, probably next week, from Kydex.  Right now I have black, but I hope to eventually have other colors.