• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Liberty Ladies Group

Started by Kat Kanning, March 20, 2005, 05:22 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Rodinia

Thanks so much Kat. That was very kind of you.

Margot Keyes

:DWelcome ladies and thanks to Kat for setting this up. This is the brainchild of several women who largely at the same time thought of getting the ladies of our liberty loving crowd together. We have no ultimate mission other than gathering and welcoming other women into the fold.

At our first dinner we talked about everything from out careers, to our children, to various liberty events, to green beer - well, it WAS St. Patrick's Day!
We brought up some of our pet passions, new interests, freedom fighting ideas and various other topics.

This group is open to all liberty loving ladies who wish for fellowship and friendship. We have ears to listen, voices to join in with, arms to hug...but most importantly brains and hearts to share with others in our lives working toward liberty.

So, please feel free to post here and join us.
Looking forward to seeing you,

Margot Keyes
Mom of four
Recent Granite Gal from Minnesota (arrived 1-31-05)

Kat Kanning

No problem.  Happy to help out.

Avens O'Brien

I just made it from the LL list to here.  Now I'm working out all my user preferences and wanted to make a post so I could see my signature.  Hope it's okay that I'm latching on here.

Yeah, anyway... Avens is in the HOUSE!  Haha.  Or... on the FORUM!

;-)

-Avens

Annie

Hey Ladies of Liberty.  So what kinds of things are you all doing together?

Annie

museition

Hi Annie!We are just a group of women who like to get together socially & hang out.  We have meals, go shopping & talk about what's going on in our lives.  Many of us have moved here from out of state & it's real nice to be able to talk to other women who are like-minded.
Hope to hear from you again.   ;D

Annie

I was confused to see this thread all switched around and a hi to me up above my question LOL.  But then I remembered that things can be maneuvered mysteriously, nothing is set in stone here.  Thanks for the answers as to what you all do.  I am hoping to be able to get involved with some of these happenings at some point.  Transportation is an issue for me at right now, but I am hoping to be able to get myself a car of my own as soon as I can figure out how to get enough money together for one.  I want to get a part time job; that would help, but getting to a job without the car...you know the story ;)  But when I get it all figured out, I would love to come and spend some time with you ladies.  Sounds like fun.  :)

Annie

Annie

Oh yeah and HI Museition!  :D

Annie

museition

NEW PIC'S![/glow]
Check out the image gallery for new pic's of our last get-together at the Siam Orchid!

rankeen

OMG some of those women were hot!!

hot, smart, libertarian ladies!?!?! I've died and gone to heaven!!

I've got first dibs Mincin!!! ROFLMAO!! :D

Kat Kanning

I bet they have discerning taste in men, too.

Hey, there are new pictures from Star Wars :)

http://www.soulawakenings.com/underground/tikiwiki/tiki-browse_gallery.php?galleryId=25

ravelkinbow

Quote from: katdillon on June 03, 2005, 07:46 AM NHFT
I bet they have discerning taste in men, too.
LMAO

The pics are great, looks like you guys had a great time

museition