• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Liberty Ladies Group

Started by Kat Kanning, March 20, 2005, 05:22 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

ravelkinbow

Three weeks till the big move!!  :o

museition

Just let us know when & we will be there!  Edwina & Patrick moved yesterday & they had about 15 ppl show up.  It's amazing how quickly it goes when you have that many people to haul boxes & the like.   ;)

Kat Kanning

Here's the info on Jenn's move :)

http://forum.soulawakenings.com/index.php?topic=1063.0

Your song was soooo beautiful yesterday!  You're very talented. :)  And John's song just gave me chills, it was so good.

ravelkinbow

Hi Ladies, there has been a slight change in plan.  We are still moving on the 25th and should arrive with the truck about 3:30-4pm but we are moving to a different location than previously posted.  The new addy is 5 1/2 Liberty Street in Concord.
Any help is appreicated!!

museition

Yea Concord!What can I say?  I'm predjudice   >:D  C U Soon Jenn

ravelkinbow

Thanks!!  I have to say I have never felt more welcome or excited about a change!!  What a new adventure we are about to embarc on...I am still amazed at how awesome everyone is!!

JP

I just wanted to say Hi and introduce myself - I hope I have added to this topic correctly - my first time posting in a forum.

I'm Joyce Maree or JP and I am moving to NH next week- if all goes well. I will be looking for temp lodging until I decide where I actually want to live and where I will be working. I'm hoping I will be able to find decent work. I am really jumping off the bridge here and coming in blind, other than FSP, and will look forward to connecting with this group.

I have already spoken to a few of you through email,  like Margo and Jenn who has been really great and supportive. Thanks Jenn.

For right now, I think I am going to try to find something in the Concord area or close to it. I just had a horendous experience in western MA so I will be very cautious before committing to anything.

If anyone knows of an inexpensive hotel/motel/cabin/cottage that accepts animals (I have a few) where I could live temporarily that would be helpful.

I'm relocating from NY and am really excited to join the fight for freedom. I am pre-retirement age, love animals, nature and above all freedom. I was glad to see a ladies gun night.

I look forward to meeting you all soon and becoming active in the movement. The car registration process sounds a little scary - I have to dig out all my papers - if I can find them.

Till next time,
Joyce  :)

Kat Kanning

Welcome, Joyce!

(BTW, there's a guy here who goes by JP also :) )

JP

thanks, Kat - I guess I'll change/modify my handle.

ravelkinbow

Can't wait to meet you in person Joyce.  Jenn!!!  Let us know where and when you are landing and their will be help to unload you!!!
p.s.  Make sure you go back to the FSP website I sent you too and sign up before the move!!!

phoebe

Hello Liberty Ladies!

I am brand new to NH (2 weeks now!) and loving it!  I really would like to be a part of the Liberty Ladies.  Just point me in the right direction!  Love the website!  :)

porcupine kate

Welcome to The Shire. 

libertyladies.org  is the web site.  Get on the email list.  That is where most of the information is.

Feel free to post on here because a lot of us are here too.

Have you updated your adress on the FSP web site?

If you are a first 1000 pledge member you also need to go to pledgebook.com and check off that you completed the pledge.

Look forward to meeting you.
Kate

Kat Kanning

Lloyd Danforth

Hi.  Welcome.  They won't let me in Liberty Ladies....but, welcome anyway.

error

Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on September 19, 2007, 05:43 AM NHFT
Hi.  Welcome.  They won't let me in Liberty Ladies....but, welcome anyway.

So that's why you're always frowning!