• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Liberty Ladies Group

Started by Kat Kanning, March 20, 2005, 05:22 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Beth221

Kat Kanning

I think planetaryjim wants to be an honorary Liberty Lady.

Beth221

he has to pass the beading and sewing class, make a dress, and wear it! 

Kat Kanning

(Wow, I'm glad I didn't have to pass that test!)

porcupine kate

Quote from: Sapphire on April 10, 2008, 10:30 AM NHFT
he has to pass the beading and sewing class, make a dress, and wear it! 

Sundress, evening wear, or the really hard one the wedding dress?   >:D

Kat Kanning

Beth221

lisaazoory

Hi liberty ladies,

My name is Lisa and I'm visiting NH for the first time next week.  I'll be writing the NH bar exam on Tuesday and Wednesday, which will basically feel like being punched in the face over and over again for two days... I'm from Chicago and me and my husband are thinking of moving down maybe next year some time.  I will be istaying n Manchester and was wondering if any of you girls would like to organize something for Wednesday evening if you're free.  thank you

porcupine kate

Hello Lisa.

Welcome.   I do hope you won't hold the bar exam against us in your decision to move to NH. ;)

Have you had a chance to go to libertyladies.org.   That is where most of the Liberty Ladies stuff goes on.
Please go and join.  Chris will ask you to tell us about yourself when you sign up.
Also post that you would like to met a bunch of us next Wednesday.  I'm sure we can get some people together for you.

I will not be able to attend.  My FiancĂ© is taking me out for my Birthday.
Kate

lisaazoory

thank you, I will definately sign up and so excited to come down for a visit!

Antigone

My 'application' to the libertyladies.org site as been 'pending approval' for a full week now...

lisaazoory

I'm also not able to get onto the site yet...sad emoticon representing me:   :(

porcupine kate

I will drop a message to the admin and see what is up.
Sorry for the delay.
Kate

Kat Kanning

I tried to send Chris a note about it on facebook yesterday, but it wouldn't send for some  reason.

lisaazoory

thank you for checking with admin.  I don't know how much internet access I'll have until Wednesday.  In case any liberty ladies would like to meet up wednesday evening my cell phone is (312) 636-8057.  I know its short notice, and I'm not sure whether this is the place to be posting.  no worries if you can't, I'm sure I'll be back sometime soon.

Today was my first day here.  I walked around Manchester a little aimlessly, but it looks like a really nice place, I'm tempted to skip the bar exam. but i won't...

-L