• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Porcupine Housing in Manchester

Started by alecmuller, December 23, 2006, 02:10 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

error

Quote from: ivyleague28477 on August 18, 2007, 07:48 PM NHFT
okay, but you gotta wait until my arch nemesis heals properly...

I'm not going anywhere, hon. :)

leavingFLsoon

LOL, that was one of the funniest lines i ever read Lloyd, "think Animal House with guns). I met you at porcfest Lloyd, i was the guy with dreads and a beard. I have found a place to rent in NH, Its on the seacoast though but thanks anyway guys, i hope to see you all when i arrive in 2 weeks!!!!

Insurgent

Quote from: leavingFLsoon on September 01, 2007, 03:19 PM NHFT
LOL, that was one of the funniest lines i ever read Lloyd, "think Animal House with guns). I met you at porcfest Lloyd, i was the guy with dreads and a beard. I have found a place to rent in NH, Its on the seacoast though but thanks anyway guys, i hope to see you all when i arrive in 2 weeks!!!!

Cool!  :bdance2:

umbcpaleoconservative

I'm seriously considering moving to nh from the dc area this month, is there any room at alec's place or the free state frat house?

picaro

Not certain of vacancy -- Rochelle just moved out.    I think ArcRiley may be looking for people to split a place with.

Hurry home!   This is a great place to be.

Rochelle

Correction--Rochelle's still living here. Please do not move into Rochelle's room until she's moved out. Doing so would make things....awkward.  :P

Dreepa

Quote from: umbcpaleoconservative on September 29, 2007, 10:19 PM NHFT
I'm seriously considering moving to nh from the dc area this month, is there any room at alec's place or the free state frat house?
Yeah PM ArcRiley ASAP...

Cool!

alecmuller

If you're a female porcupine looking for housing in Manchester, please email me so I can put you in touch with Diane.  She's a fellow free stater who just moved into the neighborhood last month (literally just 150 feet from Porc Manor where 8 other free staters live currently), and has a nice two bedroom that she'd like to split with another woman.  She's very nice, and has a dog named Princess who appears to be very well behaved.  The remaining bedroom is huge and has two walk-in closets, too.  I'm guessing split rent would be in the $450 a month neighborhood but you'll have to figure it out with her.  Diane's husband and daughter are hoping to move up before too too long, and when they do the other room will probably be opening up.  The lease is in my name, so I'll be looking to fill the rooms after she leaves.

If you're not a woman but are still looking for porcupine housing in Manchester, I'm going to look at an apartment on Wednesday morning that I think is right across the street from Porc Manor, so I may have more spaces to post in a few days.  If you are interested in moving into the neighborhood with a dozen other free staters, please contact me through email.  I'll be much more anxious to take the lease if I know that I'll have at least one person to move into it.

alecmuller at gmail dot com

Alec

ArcRiley

311 central has fallen through, the landlady there has shown herself to be completely insane.

I'm organizing a veg*an housing co-op, for those looking for veg-friendly housing.

David

Quote from: Rochelle on September 30, 2007, 01:57 AM NHFT
Correction--Rochelle's still living here. Please do not move into Rochelle's room until she's moved out. Doing so would make things....awkward.  :P
That is a slight understatement.  Also, I don't think your husband would find it very appropriate for another man to be...in an awkward position with you. 

error

Quote from: Rochelle on September 30, 2007, 01:57 AM NHFT

Awkward? Oh, I dunno, it might be fun! ;D

Friday

Quote from: alecmuller on October 08, 2007, 06:18 PM NHFT
If you're not a woman but are still looking for porcupine housing in Manchester, I'm going to look at an apartment on Wednesday morning that I think is right across the street from Porc Manor, so I may have more spaces to post in a few days.  If you are interested in moving into the neighborhood with a dozen other free staters, please contact me through email.  I'll be much more anxious to take the lease if I know that I'll have at least one person to move into it.

I love how you nonchalantly post this three days after the Feds paid their unwelcome visit to Porc Manor.  Totally unfazed and unintimidated.  You ROCK, Alec!   8)   :brave:

Lloyd Danforth

Pat K

Quote from: Friday on October 18, 2007, 07:04 AM NHFT
Quote from: alecmuller on October 08, 2007, 06:18 PM NHFT

I love how you nonchalantly post this three days after the Feds paid their unwelcome visit to Porc Manor.  Totally unfazed and unintimidated.  You ROCK, Alec!   8)   :brave:

Maybe the Feds would want to rent an apartment.  ;D

Rochelle

QuoteI love how you nonchalantly post this three days after the Feds paid their unwelcome visit to Porc Manor.  Totally unfazed and unintimidated.  You ROCK, Alec!
Meh, life goes on.

Ob la di ob la daaaaaa!