• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Look at this nonsense!

Started by Michael Fisher, December 27, 2006, 02:10 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

TylerM

Yikes. As one who was self-educated (and now a successful college student), my short time in the government indoctrination centre helped me along the way towards rejecting the system. My mother's anarchist tendencies fortunately pulled me out of the system. She has said and I'll repeat that, 'the only thing public education prepares one for is prison, or a police state'.

And the kids coming out of it are either drilled into accepting a statist philosophy, or jaded to being an antiestablishmenist, but with any real knowledge of how the system works and how to beat it.

Around my area of Tennessee they are cracking down on the Gothics (who are 99% nonviolent pacifist), saying they are subversive and dangerous. I have a younger man I know who is protesting and petitioning the school system to stop the harassment of this group and focus on the skinheads (who they seem to let pass unheeded until there is an incident). A few days ago a Gothic girl was attacked and severely assaulted by alleged members of the KKK (good news is they are in jail right now) outside the same school.

It's a messed up system. The epitome of what is wrong with the state.

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Pat K on February 03, 2007, 05:57 PM NHFT
Well I guess I am really showing my age and or
ignorance of fashion trends, because I have no idea
what any of those are!

I may have had an advantage over you Pat,  as I grew up with two sisters, and, because our house was a hangout, all of their friends.  Coulottes and skorts looked like skirts, but, were constructed more like a pair of shorts, a lot wider at the bottom, with the insides of the legs sewn together fore and aft.

Eli

In high school, right after columbine, we had a prank "Bom treat" (that is what it actually said on the note left in the bathroom).  As a result the administration shut down all bathrooms in the school save one for each gender and eliminated hall passes.  This lasted until I told a local reporter who was visiting our creative writing class, and guided her around the campus.  Almost got suspended when the story ran because the dipshit decided to make up some colorful quotes and attribute them to me.  But they opened the bathrooms back up.

sandm000

Zombie thread wants to eat your braiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnsssssss!