• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Update from Plymouth N.H./Combine TX Arrest

Started by joeyforpresident, June 24, 2010, 01:20 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

joeyforpresident

It's been a long, long time, so allow me to very quickly refresh your memory:

-- Sept 2009, I was living in Plymouth, N.H. (had been there for eight months) when I was arrested for a case stemming out of Combine, Texas. I published a mug shot of an arrested Combine cop on my blog, The Ellis County Observer, and went to jail (North Haverill, N.H.) for it. I had a $1.5 million bond because I was a "flight risk."

-- Combine, Texas worked hand-in-hand with Barry Cooper of NeverGetBusted/Kop Busters on an unrelated case, but a simultaneous one at that.

-- My first day of jail in the Live Free or Die State convinced me I belonged back in Texas to do what I do...which is run a few newspapers, blogs and recently, the Republican Liberty Caucus of Texas (woo hoo!)

-- The charges that stemmed from Combine, Texas were flat-out 100 percent rejected by Dallas County prosecutors. That means that prosecutors wouldn't even take the case. However, I spent six extra days in jail despite the fact that on Friday, Sept. 18, the charges were rejected. I left on Sept. 25, 2009, went to my downtown Plymouth apartment, packed up my dogs and belongings and made the trip back to Texas.

Background and Archives:

www.CrookedCombine.com

www.GypsyCopJay.com

Fast forward to last week:

--- I filed a civil rights lawsuit against the City of Combine, Texas for multiple color of law violations --- not only falsely arresting a newspaper publisher, but seizure of my computers/cameras/recorders used in the official capacity as a newspaper reporter/editor/publisher --- all in violation of journalist shield laws.

--- My case has so far brought about the end of careers for the following: Chief Steve Allen, Detective John Allen "Jay" Hoskins (the guy who had me thrown in jail) and recently, Sgt. Brian Robinson, whose signature appeared on my arrest warrants. Oh, and the City Secretary resigned too for failure to comply with open records laws.

--- Two city councilmen decided not to run for re-election this year (May Cool, but the councilwoman who did got dead-last place and was ousted. She and the others approved of every action that Combine did to me and the unrelated/simultaneous case that they were working with Kop Busters/NGB on.

I'm asking for a huge sum of money...but under federal law, the max that one can get for a civil rights violation like this is $250,000.

Should I get this anytime soon (I'm praying!), I'm making a return trip to New Hampshire to meet and greet everyone and thank those who wrote letters to me, prayed for me, who fought and defended me against these false accusations and false imprisonment.

joeyforpresident

I hope this got sent to the major newspapers and media outlets that covered the story last fall:

It's been a while since last fall when I was taken to jail for 12 days, but I just wanted to let everyone in the New Hampshire media know that the "Young Republican arrested" story will soon have a happy ending:

1) I have filed a civil rights lawsuit in the amount of $250,000 for my false arrest and false imprisonment at the hands of authorities in Texas (since I was living in Plymouth, N.H. at the time, the authorities in Texas faxed over the arrest warrant.)

2) I am now living back in Texas, but when I moved back last fall after walking out of the North Haverill, N.H. jail a free man, the police department in Texas that had me put in jail all became unemployed: the chief resigned; the officer who instigated this entire investigation resigned and the sergeant was notified recently that he will be out of a job.

3) I am seeking the maximum jury award of $250,000 for the violation of my Constitutional civil rights for merely publishing a mug shot of an arrested police officer on my blog, The Ellis County Observer.

4) There is a separate FBI investigation into the police officer who instigated this. I met with the FBI in Dallas shortly after moving back to Texas.

5) Politically,  I was recently appointed chairman of the Republican Liberty Caucus of Texas. The NH RLC chair and I are the youngest chairmen in the country.

6) Journalistically, I started a media company and I'm about to launch six community newspapers to go along with the newspaper I bought in January and my Web properties.

What you do with this information is strictly up to you guys, but I just wanted to make an update since the lawsuit was filed and I was given the green light to talk to any and all media representatives. I know my story didn't look good last fall across statewide TV, but rest assured that every charge against me was flat-out rejected by prosecutors and my warrants were recalled and the police department that did this to me are now all out of a job.

Justice will be done...

joeyforpresident

The Dallas Morning News did an expose on the cop who had me thrown in jail: http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/news/city/ellis/stories/010110dnmetmeissner.3f4c714.html

And y'all can see the stuff leading up to a separate arrest with the help of Kop Busters: www.elliscountycops.com