• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Shopping Anyone?

Started by museition, March 21, 2005, 01:06 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

museition

Hi there!Do you ever feel like getting out of the house & just window shop?  This coming Sunday might be a fun day to go to Portsmouth & look around.  What do you think?
CL

Kat Kanning

Portsmouth's a great place to walk around :)

cathleeninnh

Isn't Saturday the Merrimack Valley porc meeting? Otherwise, walking in Portsmouth woud be very appealing to me. Not the shopping part, though.

Cathleen

Rodinia

I love to look around the shops in Portsmouth. Looking is nice, acutally having to shop is a whole other story. I love touching and smelling.  :o

Pat K

SMELLING???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Rodinia

he he he. I like to smell lotions, oils and perfumes.

Kat Kanning

Kira and I like smelling the candles.

museition

um... It's easter sunday.? Should we postpone, or do ya'll want to do something else?? (like brunch?)
CL ::)

Pat K

O-K  then well, I wish you ladies fine smells on your outing. ;D

intergraph19

Crap, once again I can't come.  Rrrrgh.  Easter dinner with the family.

Margot Keyes

Between Easter and other liberty business maybe this is not the weekend? How about Saturday April 2nd? Seems like none of the porc groups meet the FIRST weekend of every month. Maybe we could start a Sat. am breakfast and shop/chat session?

I realize that some want to DO MORE than just get together (be politically active, testify and protest) but I think we all need time to get to know each other, explore each others' passions and feel comfortable. At least that is my take on it.  Nothing like food and shopping/chatting for me to get comfy, relax and make friends :)

Happy Easter/springtime (ha ha) everyone!
Margot

Rodinia

Thats a good idea Margot. I know some of the freestaters have a breakfast on saturdays in Wilton. It'd be nice to have one around here....Any locations you suggest?

museition

MmmmmBreakfast sounds good to me!  My schedule often fluctuates, but I'm game for foodie get togethers!