• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Where's Nick?

Started by Lloyd Danforth, December 30, 2006, 07:36 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Johnson

Capt'n, the thread can't take more of this!    :o  The engines...they're going to over load!

Tom Sawyer

Damn the dilithium crystals full speed ahead...

"We've secretly replaced the Dilithium crystals with Folger's dark roast crystals. Let's see how long it takes for the Enterprise crew to notice..."

TackleTheWorld

Report helm!

She's handling smoothly, Captain, with a rich, dark aroma
:coffee:

David

Funny.  I like the dancing bannanas so much, i decided to procuce, in partnership with soul awakenings studieo, a rockets version.
:bdance2: :bdance2: :bdance2: :bdance2:
;D

Braddogg

Heir Moderator . . . I recommend this be moved to the Childish Board.  Zeig Child!

Caleb

Quote"We've secretly replaced the Dilithium crystals with Folger's dark roast crystals. Let's see how long it takes for the Enterprise crew to notice..."

:laughing4: :laughing6: :laughing9:

Pat K

But now the coffee is eating into the matter anti-matter shield!!
If I canna not reverse it boom!!

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Braddogg on January 04, 2007, 08:42 PM NHFT
Heir Moderator . . . I recommend this be moved to the Childish Board.  Zeig Child!

Captain, I believe we are in a 'Mirror' universe.  Notice that they have asked the local governing authority, called Heir Moderator, to deal with us and I think "Zeig Child" is Nazi for 'they are childish'.
If I am correct, this is a Fascist blogg dedicated to the destruction of liberty.

They're probably the ones who killed Nick!   :fryingpan:

Braddogg

Quote from: Facilitator on January 04, 2007, 10:09 PM NHFT

Captain, I believe we are in a 'Mirror' universe.  Notice that they have asked the local governing authority, called Heir Moderator, to deal with us and I think "Zeig Child" is Nazi for 'they are childish'.
If I am correct, this is a Fascist blogg dedicated to the destruction of liberty.

They're probably the ones who killed Nick!   :fryingpan:

Ve are NHFreeFromNick.com!

TackleTheWorld

Kat Kanning

I'm sorry, this thread is not silly enough for the childish board.

Pat K

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Kat Kanning on January 07, 2007, 03:43 PM NHFT

Nark, nark..ha, ha..Nazi Boy looses.   ;D

So once again, as in all great fiction, liberty and justice prevails over fascist forces.
With our Hero, Nick, safely returned to his guise as a mild mannered Real Estate Agent.
Safe once again from the clutches of evil...but for how long?   :hampster:

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Kat Kanning on January 07, 2007, 03:43 PM NHFT

NO!!! You Are!