• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Dartmouth Area Monthly Porcupine Meeting

Started by Caleb, December 31, 2006, 11:12 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

the_liberty_belle

Lloyd Danforth

the_liberty_belle

Hi Lloyd,  Here it is...

Dartmouth Area Porcupine Meeting
Saturday, May 26th
12:00 Noon
Yama Restaurant
96 Main St
West Lebanon, NH 03784

Stephanie

Quantrill

Me and Error should both be there, if Error wakes up in time!  If not, I'm coming solo...
:)

error

Quote from: Quantrill on May 26, 2007, 01:40 AM NHFT
Me and Error should both be there, if Error wakes up in time!  If not, I'm coming solo...
:)

Actually the question is whether YOU will wake up in time!! ;D

Lloyd Danforth

41mag

Lloyd Danforth

Didn't make it.  The Engine show I went to first was a big one and took some time to walk thru,

error

Still a decent turnout with 8 people showing up.

Pat McCotter

Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on May 26, 2007, 07:39 PM NHFT
Didn't make it.  The Engine show I went to first was a big one and took some time to walk thru,

Lloyd! You didn't invite me!?!?!? >:(

Where was this! And when is it next year!?!?! ;D

Lloyd Danforth

Bernardston, MA.   I joined the Granite State Gas and Steam Engine Association last year.  They are not online.  Their first show this year is at Cannon mountain.  Here's a list of NE shows for this year.

Interestingly enough,  The first half dozen people I met yesterday were from NH, including the VP of GSG&SA. I had my FSP hat and an NHLA T shirt, but, nobody threw anything  at me.
I find it hard to commit an entire weekend, but, I have thought of exhibiting my engine and use the opportunity for FSP recruitment outside of NH and outreach inside NH. The summer weekends are so damn busy!

http://www.bellshome.com/shows.htm

The two biggest and best shows are the ones in Orange, Ma and the September show in Kent, CT.

powerchuter

Thanks for your outreach efforts Lloyd!!!!

Much appreciated!

Lloyd Danforth

Well.....it was sort of an accident.  The shirt was next in the rotation and the I wear the hat while driving to keep the wind from doing horrible things to my hair and failed to remove it when I parked.
I didn't discuss much..... I was, pretty much,  just a FSP & NHLA guy without any horns.

powerchuter

David

I was somewhat disappointed that there was only one (I think) person from the area there.  Maybe it was just a bad month.