• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Dartmouth Area Monthly Porcupine Meeting

Started by Caleb, December 31, 2006, 11:12 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

41mag

Actually half of us were from the area. 

David

Lloyd Danforth

Good thing I didn't come.  I might have shifted the balance negatively

cathypeschke

Russell Kanning

This would be the Saturday for the meeting right?

We will be in the area ... and can make it happen.

We are looking at restaurants right now.

Russell Kanning

Kat and I will be at Panera Bread in West Lebanon at 11:15nhft (Noon Government Time) :) today 7/21/07 if anyone would like to join us.

Afterward we will be touring the Canaan/Grafton area visiting lots in that area of "The Shire". 8)

Little Owl

I thought the meeting was the last Saturday of every month.

Russell Kanning

Not that I know of.
We are doing one today.
You can also do one on the last Saturday, if you wish. :)

error

Somebody should post these in advance. A few of us have to actually make plans if we want to go to West Lebanon.

Lex

It was nice meeting Kat and Russell. We haven't gotten together in a while. I agree that it was short notice, we had like 20 minutes notice. We were 15 minutes late, but thankfuly K&R were 45 minutes late so it worked out okay  :P

HardyMachia

I'm starting to look for a place to rent in this area. Please let me know when next meeting it. It seems the yahoo group for area is dead.

- Hardy

Kat Kanning

Russell Kanning

Quote from: error on July 21, 2007, 10:42 AM NHFT
Somebody should post these in advance. A few of us have to actually make plans if we want to go to West Lebanon.
I guess Stephanie is gone for the summer and the group died without her. I don't think there was a June meeting.
We will be at the meetings most of the time since we are moving into the northern portions of The Shire soon. :)
Where would you guys like to meet next month? We could even do it outside. :)

Russell Kanning

Where would guys like to meet this month?
August 18th is the day

DC

Quote from: Russell Kanning on July 23, 2007, 11:53 AM NHFT
Quote from: error on July 21, 2007, 10:42 AM NHFT
I guess Stephanie is gone for the summer and the group died without her. I don't think there was a June meeting.
We will be at the meetings most of the time since we are moving into the northern portions of The Shire soon. :)
Where would you guys like to meet next month? We could even do it outside. :)

Where in the nortern part are you moving to?