• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Dartmouth Area Monthly Porcupine Meeting

Started by Caleb, December 31, 2006, 11:12 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Caleb

the_liberty_belle

Ditto, Jane - that is the correct info, and thanks for posting it on the calendar.

Show of hands, who's planning to show up?  I'll also post to the Dartmouth Porcs Yahoo group.  I'm just trying to get a head count so I can make a reservation at Yama, it is a pretty cozy place. :)

Stephanie

Caleb

I am coming.  Wes told me he was coming yesterday.

the_liberty_belle

Russell Kanning

the_liberty_belle

Excellent!  It would be great to meet you.

CNHT

Quote from: Caleb on January 13, 2007, 01:04 PM NHFT
Yes, Jane. That information is correct.  :)

But it's listed on the calendar as the 21st......

the_liberty_belle

I tried to edit that post but I think Caleb was originally the one who made it... maybe he has to do it?

CNHT

Quote from: the_liberty_belle on January 14, 2007, 03:49 AM NHFT
I tried to edit that post but I think Caleb was originally the one who made it... maybe he has to do it?

Yes he does. If he deletes the calendar item, the whole thread will go with it I think. So he can just change the date.

Russell Kanning

Lex

John and I are taking an EMT exam on Saturday. It starts at 9:00am and I'm not sure what time it ends but I can't imagine it taking more than a few hours so I think I'll still make it around noon. If not, you know why  :-\

Lex

Considering recent events (Ed Brown) I think it would be best to cancel the monthly meeting and instead meet at Ed Brown's place to show support. Having said that I will probably go over to Eds after taking the EMT practicals, so I will not be at the meeting.

the_liberty_belle

Hi Lex,  I am sorry you won't be able to make it tomorrow.  I know there were some people (Caleb, Matt) who were planning to come up from other parts of NH so I don't want to cancel on them with such short notice.  I'm still up for meeting - while we're having lunch we can decide whether some or all of us want to go up to Plainfield afterward.  What does everyone else think?

Kat Kanning

Russell, Kira and I were planning on leaving Ed Brown's for a while to come to the meeting.

the_liberty_belle

That would be great, I would love to meet you.  Let's definitely say the meeting is still on.