• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Dartmouth Area Monthly Porcupine Meeting

Started by Caleb, December 31, 2006, 11:12 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

the_liberty_belle

Lloyd, did you mean Yama?  It is open after noon on the weekends.

Lloyd Danforth

error

I can probably make the 16th, if I'm not in jail or dead!

the_liberty_belle

It wouldn't be the first time someone has missed the meeting due to being in jail ;)

Russell Kanning

I will check with Mom and Dad's on their times for that day.

Let's have a get2gether on the 16th. Where should we go?

the_liberty_belle

Because I don't get out much the only restaurants I know are in the Hanover/Lebanon area.  :)  I wish I had something better to suggest, but since nobody else has offered up anything for the 16th, we could go here: http://www.jesses.com/
It's pretty good, and they have an unlimited salad bar (you can make a whole meal out of that).
The only thing is, we'd have to go for dinner because they are closed for lunch on the weekends.

Dreepa

Just a reminder (not that all care)  there is a big event in Manchester on the 16th and many people may also be volunteering for the NHLA/CNHT day at the races.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: the_liberty_belle on September 08, 2007, 06:01 PM NHFT
Because I don't get out much the only restaurants I know are in the Hanover/Lebanon area.  :)  I wish I had something better to suggest, but since nobody else has offered up anything for the 16th, we could go here: http://www.jesses.com/
It's pretty good, and they have an unlimited salad bar (you can make a whole meal out of that).
The only thing is, we'd have to go for dinner because they are closed for lunch on the weekends.
let's do it

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Dreepa on September 08, 2007, 07:13 PM NHFT
Just a reminder (not that all care)  there is a big event in Manchester on the 16th and many people may also be volunteering for the NHLA/CNHT day at the races.
I don't see any big event in manchester.

Dreepa

Quote from: Russell Kanning on September 08, 2007, 08:23 PM NHFT
Quote from: Dreepa on September 08, 2007, 07:13 PM NHFT
I don't see any big event in manchester.
I can't talk about it on this board.

the_liberty_belle

the_liberty_belle

Yay, it's been way too long since the last time I saw you guys.   :D

Russell Kanning

Russell Kanning

Quote from: error on September 08, 2007, 09:39 PM NHFT
Russell can't see the big event on the 16th. :)
it's a feature
let's see politics and manchester .... nothing I need to be connected to :)