• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Dartmouth Area Monthly Porcupine Meeting

Started by Caleb, December 31, 2006, 11:12 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

Quote from: the_liberty_belle on September 08, 2007, 06:01 PM NHFT
http://www.jesses.com/
It's pretty good, and they have an unlimited salad bar (you can make a whole meal out of that).
6pm on the 16th
We will be doing work at our lot ahead of time, but will be hitting the salad bar hard in the evening.

I look forward to seeing you again Stephanie. Welcome back to Dartmouth for the fall. I bet it is fun to get back and start seeing the leaves change right away. :)

the_liberty_belle

Cool!  I'm looking forward to it too.  :D

Yea, I noticed that the leaves are changing really early this year.  Personally, I think the government should pass a law prohibiting trees from changing their leaves before Oct. 1st.

So is anyone else planning to show up on Sunday?

Russell Kanning

the_liberty_belle

Jesse's in Hanover (actually right on the Lebanon/Hanover border); http://www.jesses.com/ should have the address.

Hope to see you there!

Russell Kanning

If I show up before 6, I can eat one of the "sunset specials". mmm

the_liberty_belle

Whoa those look good!!

Why don't we all show up at 5?  ;D

Russell Kanning

the_liberty_belle

41mag

I'm not sure if I'll be able to make 5:00.  I should be there by 6:00 though if everyone will still be there.

error

the_liberty_belle

the_liberty_belle

Good point - I just made a reservation for 5:00 tomorrow night.  I said 10 people...

The reservation is under "Stephanie" if you show up and can't find us.

Russell Kanning

I liked the food and the building was great.

See you guys next month at yama.

the_liberty_belle

Russell Kanning

sounds good.... maybe you can post them to the nhporc announce list also :)