• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

150x85 NHfree.com banner needed... can you help?

Started by FTL_Ian, December 31, 2006, 03:56 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

TackleTheWorld

I can't remember if it was transparent or had a seam in the center.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Braddogg

??? America with a "k"?  I sometimes pick up the Maoist International Movement newspaper distributed on campus (ugh), and that's what they do.  I think it makes us look like whackjobs, but maybe there's something I'm missing.  Why use the "Amerika"?

error

And why limit it to "Amerika"? Liberty is a worldwide movement!

d_goddard

I agree about "Amerika", a lot of people who are not as well-read will assume, wrongly, that you're a Bolshevik if you spell it that way.

Also, thanks for choosing the Red Pill. Down the rabbit hole!!  :D

TackleTheWorld

I thought Amerika was the evil twin of America.

TackleTheWorld

Or for the world in general"

Braddogg

Quote from: d_goddard on January 01, 2007, 09:31 PM NHFT
I agree about "Amerika", a lot of people who are not as well-read will assume, wrongly, that you're a Bolshevik if you spell it that way.

Also, thanks for choosing the Red Pill. Down the rabbit hole!!  :D

Especially with a red pill  8)

KBCraig

Quote from: Braddogg on January 01, 2007, 09:12 PM NHFT
??? America with a "k"?  I sometimes pick up the Maoist International Movement newspaper distributed on campus (ugh), and that's what they do.  I think it makes us look like whackjobs, but maybe there's something I'm missing.  Why use the "Amerika"?

Quote from: d_goddard on January 01, 2007, 09:31 PM NHFT

That's a laugh... "Amerika", like "Kalifornia" or "Canuckistan", is used to suggest a strong similarity to the Soviet Union. Maybe the Maoists really don't get the joke.

Kevin

Braddogg

When they're feeling especially vindictive, they'll say "ameriKKKa."

error

If I want to suggest a similarity to the Soviet Union, I just say U.S.S.A.

If I want to suggest a similarity to Nazi Germany, then I break out the U.S. flag with the swastika on it.

Michael Fisher

The New Hampshire Underground is one giant red-pill epiphany.

Michael Fisher

Quote from: TackleTheWorld on January 01, 2007, 09:46 PM NHFT
Or for the world in general"

Are you discriminating against aliens?  :o

Or could this apply to them, too?

Lloyd Danforth

d_goddard

One thing... the writing on the pill should probably include the ".com" so it's obvious it's an URL

Russell Kanning