• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Announcing FreeKeene.com!

Started by FTL_Ian, December 31, 2006, 04:34 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Soundwave on July 25, 2007, 01:42 PM NHFT
I have not ruled door to door out, but I'll admit it DOES make me nervous.
Wait until the other city council members try to kick you off for daring to want the city to spend less money. :(

I bet it would be a good idea to wander up and down the streets of your neighborhood handing out flyers and talking with people. Most people will agree with you and urge you on to represent them in the city.

Russell Kanning

Since we are all trying to connect with the total population of our city, we don't have to pay that much attention to who actually votes. People like Julia are trying to build a whole new anarchic society. :)

d_goddard

Quote from: peacenic on July 31, 2007, 01:30 AM NHFT
Are the students at Keene State allowed to vote
It sure looks that way:

http://www.ci.keene.nh.us/clerk/voter.htm

Quote*To Prove Residency:
Driver's License with Keene address
Rent receipts
Utility bill
Checking account with Keene address
Personal letter mailed to a Keene address

*In lieu of the documents listed, domicile may be proven via the signing of an affidavit of domicile. The City Clerk can provide you with this form.

Please please please.... turn all your college-age friends on to Free Talk Live and FreeKeene/Keene Free Minds TV!!

TAKE BACK THE DISPUTED TERRITORY OF KEENE!

FTL_Ian

According to former city counselor Randy Filiault many city council elections go uncontested here in Keene.  Rumor has it that the incumbent for Ward 4 will not be running, so if we're really lucky Julia won't even have an opponent!