• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Job Openings - VZW

Started by cameron, December 31, 2006, 05:00 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

cameron

I have some openings starting in a couple of weeks doing temp work for Verizon Wireless. It's a greeting position. The position is a great entry level - almost a tryout of sorts - with the company. The gist is to be able to warmly welcome customers to our store and direct them to the correct department within. Great people skills are vital to this position - as is flexible availability. Pay is rather competitive. This is a TEMP position with great potential for advancement. Email me on here with any questions.

Cameron DeJong
Asst. Retail Store Manager
Verizon Wireless
Mall of New Hampshire

error

There's a Verizon Wireless store big enough to need a greeter? This I have to see.

Lloyd Danforth

Russell Kanning

Quote from: error on December 31, 2006, 05:22 PM NHFT
There's a Verizon Wireless store big enough to need a greeter? This I have to see.
Everything is bigger in NH. :)

Thanks for the heads up.

eques

Quote from: error on December 31, 2006, 05:22 PM NHFT

It depends on the location.  For example, the VZW store on US Rt 46 located just east of Willowbrook Mall in NJ will occasionally have a greeter on staff.  It so happens that 46 is one of the busiest highways in that area, so there's a LOT of potential traffic.  In Ramsey, NJ on the Franklin Turnpike, however, there's just one person behind the glass counter.

Dave Ridley

Thanks for posting this cameron!