• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Sons of Liberty - Activism Meeting

Started by Caleb, December 31, 2006, 07:33 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Caleb

Announcing the birth of a new weekly meeting in Keene.  This meeting is for the express purpose of planning activism.  Brainstorming/Creation of materials/Networking/etc ... anything related to the planning of nonviolent, liberty-oriented activism is welcome.

Thursday
7:30 pm
Keene State College Student Center

All welcome.

FTL_Ian

Quote from: Caleb on December 31, 2006, 07:33 PM NHFT
Announcing the birth of a new weekly meeting in Keene.  This meeting is for the express purpose of planning activism.  Brainstorming/Creation of materials/Networking/etc ... anything related to the planning of nonviolent, liberty-oriented activism is welcome.

Thursday
7:30 pm
Keene State College Student Center

All welcome.

I expect you'll be posting news and updates about the SoL's Keene activities at FreeKeene.com .  Should we have a calendar specifically for Keene area goings-on?

Russell Kanning

I like the idea of a Keene specific calendar.

FTL_Ian

FTL_Ian

The Keene calendar is online.  Details:
http://forum.soulawakenings.com/index.php?topic=6679.0

I started it with the monthly Monadnock Porcs meeting and the weekly Panera meeting.  Caleb, you'll need an @freekeene.com login to add your event.

David

Caleb, I hate to be the devils advocate, but were'nt you the one who Hates going to the 'boring' meetings?   >:D  I'm sure you'll spice it up somehow.   ;D

Caleb

These meetings aren't about speeches and keeping minutes and Robert's rules of order ... they are about planning actual fun activism to do.  :)

That having been said, I forgot that KSC isn't reopened yet.  May have to skip a week and pick up towards the end of January when the college is open.  Or else ... maybe meet in a cafe next week.

Caleb

Ian - if I need a freekeene email, set me up with one.  Although, I'll probably just forward it to another email address.  I have too many emails to check as it is.

KBCraig

Pat McCotter