• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Global warming tax...

Started by CNHT, January 03, 2007, 02:28 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

CNHT

No I'm not kidding.

http://economistsview.typepad.com/economistsview/2006/12/delong_global_w.html

This is something that the one-worlders would love, hence why I am skeptical of a borderless world...

The UN would love to take your whole paycheck and give you back just what you need. That is their philosphy.

A reporter named Joan Veon, once went to a UN meeting and raised her hand and asked this question:

"Why not just take everyone's paycheck and give them back what you think they need?"

The answer was, "Well yes, that is what we are trying to do!"

Read Joanie's take on how the 'Hegelian dialectic' is helping to bring on the NWO:

http://www.womensgroup.org/998NEWLT.html

error

The Hegelian dialectic is a tactic whereby one can steer a group of people to a predefined "consensus" that none of them would necessarily support were they not being manipulated. Powerful stuff.

CNHT

Quote from: error on January 03, 2007, 04:28 PM NHFT
The Hegelian dialectic is a tactic whereby one can steer a group of people to a predefined "consensus" that none of them would necessarily support were they not being manipulated. Powerful stuff.

Yes, just like the no borders issue. The UN LOVES this idea, Bush is committed to it and has done everything he can to promote it. How can a tyrant like Bush be doing anything to promote freedom? He is NOT.

Is it really better for freedom to have one centralized government? Not if it's under UN control, where  in one speech, the speaker claimed they will have control over all of everyone's lives, even to the point that they feel they are duty bound to ensure your 'very happiness'. (Their words - I'm still searching for that speech - I think it was the conference on Agenda 21 in 2000)

It would truly be 1984 then...

It can be simply stated as this: Present the Problem - Provide the Solution

I can't tell you how many education 'workshops' I went to, that were supposed to make us think we had control when the outcome was predefined. When you countered it, you were met with the cold stare of the leader...it was chilling.

I was once chastised for asking 'why are we doing this'. I was singled out for 'breaking'. It did not work.

I said, it's like 1984 in here lately....and no where other than education is it MORE being used.

The poor teachers were so overwhelmed that once they understood what was being done to them, what could they do? It was demoralizing.

eques

Too bad that "no borders" by the UN doesn't actually mean "no borders."  As long as there is a border between my freedom and my selfhood, any "no borders" doctrine is utter hogwash.

CNHT

Quote from: eques on January 03, 2007, 05:35 PM NHFT
Too bad that "no borders" by the UN doesn't actually mean "no borders."  As long as there is a border between my freedom and my selfhood, any "no borders" doctrine is utter hogwash.

Yes you got it. While decrying 'borders' the UN is cooking up every sort of control it can think of...and it's not even a governmental organization! It is the world elites, within these NGO's, giving each other the go ahead behind our backs, planning your life for you, over and above any 'government' we have, in any sovereign state or country. The elected officials are just puppets. But as long as we have presidents that are puppets annointed by these global elitists (only one wasn't - Reagan) this plan for the world will happen. It's been in the works for ages.

Is it any wonder then that major corporations support this nonsense?

Reagan was popular as a governor, had that star appeal, and they knew he would win, so they allowed him to win so long as Bush 41 was VP...to keep things going on the right global track so to speak...
This is also the reason that Buchanan, who won the primary hands down in NH, was demonized in the press and not allowed to even be a part of the presidential race.
He knows what the elite have in store and wants no part of it for himself or for the rest of us...the job they did on him was enormous. This is very telling - when the media goes after someone like that, he's got to be doing something right.