• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

New Orleans cops indicted for murder

Started by error, January 02, 2007, 07:50 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

error

As they turned themselves in today, supporters gathered around and called the seven indicted police officers "heroes" for shooting an innocent man in the back six days after Hurricane Katrina hit New Orleans. :o

http://www.homelandstupidity.us/2007/01/02/danziger-7-indicted-for-murder-attempted-murder/

Brock

I really hoped I was reading the news reports incorrectly.  It appears that I was not.  "Scary" doesn't begin to describe this situation.

error

No, you read it correctly. They did really get a crowd of hundreds of people out to support seven murdering thugs.

Rosie the Riveter

Yikes and I thought the "pepper-sprayed 70 yr old in Manch incident" was bad...It's got nothing on this.

TheLibertyZombie

<<<As they turned themselves in today, supporters gathered around and called the seven indicted police officers "heroes">>

hsssssssssss

Otosan

Heros my arse.....people do not understand the word hero....they throw it around like....well like ..... monkeys do crap.....
The crowd was more than likely family members of the police and police union members......

Need to send memo to Websters Dictionary update department....Heros = chicken s**t back shooting  cowards...... >:(  >:(

Michael Fisher

Quote from: Otosan on January 03, 2007, 06:34 AM NHFT
Heros my arse.....people do not understand the word hero....they throw it around like....well like ..... monkeys do crap.....
The crowd was more than likely family members of the police and police union members......

Need to send memo to Websters Dictionary update department....Heros = chicken s**t back shooting  cowards...... >:(  >:(

War is peace,
freedom is slavery,
ignorance is strength,
and murderers are heros.

Welcome to 2007.

error

Holy crap, I've stumbled into a hornet's nest. Go back and read some of the comments people have left defending these killers! And please feel free to respond to them. :)