• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Ignore feature is GONE! NNNOOOOOO!!!

Started by Michael Fisher, January 06, 2007, 12:45 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael Fisher

Now we all must suffer the Georgist consequences!  :o

Kat Kanning

It seemed to be causing problems with the new version of the board software.

Tom Sawyer

Yeah about halfway through reading Bill's post I was like hey wait a minute... then I got a double suprise cause I liked what Bill had to say. :)

I guess it's just the economic rent stuff I can't deal with anymore... hey Bill just stay off that bandwagon and I'll be giving ya some karma. :D

FrankChodorov

Quote from: Roger Grant on January 06, 2007, 01:00 PM NHFT
Yeah about halfway through reading Bill's post I was like hey wait a minute... then I got a double suprise cause I liked what Bill had to say. :)

I guess it's just the economic rent stuff I can't deal with anymore... hey Bill just stay off that bandwagon and I'll be giving ya some karma. :D

share the economic rent and I will...

error

Should have stuck with the old version of the software. :)

Kat Kanning

Guess I'll have to ban FrankChodorov, since I can't ignore him.

Kat Kanning

Hmm...I reinstalled the ignore feature (again) and now the profiles seem to work OK.

Pat McCotter

What is Kat saying? She is ignored and I don't have an Unignore button!

Just kidding! ;)

Michael Fisher

Quote from: Kat Kanning on January 06, 2007, 04:43 PM NHFT
Hmm...I reinstalled the ignore feature (again) and now the profiles seem to work OK.

YES!!! :)

KBCraig

Quote from: Kat Kanning on January 06, 2007, 04:43 PM NHFT

If anyone complains about the profiles not working, now you can just ignore them.