• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Porcupine Gadsden Flag Patch

Started by sandm000, January 08, 2007, 11:44 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sandm000

Haven't you always wanted a Hybrid Porcu/Gads Flag/Patch?
Now you can wear your heart on your sleeve, just sew or iron on this beautiful patch.

Only $3.50

I can accept paypal, if you want to deal exclusively through the interconnect. sandm000 (at) aol (dork) com.  Be sure to include your name and address.

I can also deal with snail-mail by accepting cash(if you want to risk mailing it) and money orders at:
B. Hewson
35 N. Adams St
Manchester, NH 03104

I can also meet face-to-face on the seedy street corners of Manch, just let me know.

Dave Ridley

thanks for posting this and the other shtuffs brian!

KBCraig

+applause.

I tend to go unornamented, myself. But I really appreciate the opportunity for others to advertise!

Rochelle

I'll have to get one for my husband. It'd look great on his dorky finnish student overalls. Can we meet on a seedy corner of Adams street on Thursday per chance? As long as the weather is nice, it's quite easy for me to ride my bike up there.

Oh, and could you bring change for a $20 or at least a $10? I have zero cash on me and I'd have to stop by an ATM first.

sandm000

I'm sure I can get one for your husband, but I'm sure you meant suave not dorky, right.
just let me know when. I'll see if I can make a family outing out of it, see if Jenn and Cole won't accompany me to the seediest of all seedy corners in Greater Manchvegas, Elm & Webster (oooooh)

Rochelle

QuoteI'm sure I can get one for your husband, but I'm sure you meant suave not dorky, right.
Judging by this picture, I'm pretty sure that dorky is the perfect word to describe it.

QuoteI'll see if I can make a family outing out of it, see if Jenn and Cole won't accompany me to the seediest of all seedy corners in Greater Manchvegas, Elm & Webster (oooooh)
Tomorrow would work, after that we'd probably have to wait til next tuesday so your call.

sandm000

Quote from: Rochelle on January 10, 2007, 04:56 PM NHFT
QuoteI'm sure I can get one for your husband, but I'm sure you meant suave not dorky, right.
Judging by this picture, I'm pretty sure that dorky is the perfect word to describe it.

I'm sorry, I thought you were saying dorky husband, not dorky overalls.

Braddogg

Quote from: Rochelle on January 10, 2007, 04:56 PM NHFT

:o

Rochelle

QuoteI thought you were saying dorky husband, not dorky overalls.
Oooh, no I definitely meant the overalls :)

Thanks for the patch, I'll deliver it to him in February!